• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
dialga is a legendary but out of all the pokemon games dialga is the easiest to catch. Basically its all intimidation. You can catch dialga with about 1-10 ultra balls instead of 30-50 on some legendaries through out the other pokemon games ;151;

Last edited:

Pikalika55

Don't hate the mushy
i got him in a dusk.....even a pokeball could work thou lol...

Hey you never know! My friend caught Rayquaza in a........ Pokeball!! I'm serious!! No hacks!! (he frowns at the cheating devices)

PKMN Trainer Eric

Living Urban Myth
Hey you never know! My friend caught Rayquaza in a........ Pokeball!! I'm serious!! No hacks!! (he frowns at the cheating devices)
Haha, that happened to me with Uxie. I kept chucking Ultra and Timer balls to no success. After awhile, I grew frustrated and threw a regular Pokéball just for the heck of it. Low and behold, that Pokéball caught it! LOL!

Last edited:

Rucarilu

use either a nest ball,dusk ball, or an ultra ball maybe even a pokeball ._.

Last edited:
Dusk Balls, of course!

hobby

Any pokeball will work, its catch rate is so low that there are non legendaries that are harder to catch. I used one ultra ball both times i played through diamond, although i did injure it to about halfway first, so it was a two turn catch

Usagi

I used a Dusk Ball to catch mine.
Weakened it to the red, and used just one.
I pretty much caught all of my Legendaries with a Dusk Ball, except for Cresseslia, I didn't want to chase the all over Sinnoh like I did with Melsprit. >_>

Ezra

Mudkip anyone?
caught mine first try with a great ball, so whatever will work basically! just try ultra, dusk or timer!

Connor69

quick ball, but if at night launch a dusk ball at it, i guess Dialga likes pokeballs or something?

Elite Four Muadita

quick or dusk or ultra ball

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Ultra if it's day,Dusk at night........You don't even have to weaken it more than 40 HP.I'm serious.Take away 40 and it's yours.
EDIT:lalalala,Rank UP!

DieChavsDie

I caught mine in 3 turns. 2 Mud Bombs, then a Quick Ball.

IMO, thats one of the best methods. Use 2 moves to get it into Yellow/Red, and then throw Quick Balls for the next 3 turns. If they dont work, Ultra Balls, but it should work.

Emerald 2006

I'd be willing to try a few ultras, but if it don't work, I'm using the master ball.
And besides, this will be the first time I get Palkia, and I DON'T want to mess it up.
The other 3 are hard to catch, but i'll get 'em.
Except for the one that escapes. Azelf, is it? Doubt I'll get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.