• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl European Release!

PokeChampion

I think I will import too because I can´t wait so much time lol

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I am importing too....i have always imported the new poke games :)

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
I'm thinking about importing aswell. I'm a very impatient person lol But I've never imported a game before so to people who have, are the games okay when you play them? Like they dont break after about 2 days do they? Thanks.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I thought that it would be June. Lets see if im right.

blueracer

<< 3 of them
I'll import this as my first import game i suppose. No way can i wait until around July.

DSRGBA

i can wait because i just dont have enough money at the moment (just pre-ordered PS3)

Roeno

Like some others have said before, I can wait a mere 2 months. That's really nothing, and I've got enough stuff to do before it comes out, so...

Golden Mew

That's great. I've been trying to find out when this game was going to hit the UK shops. It'll probably be in great demand.

latiaswindblast

I'm still waiting...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
If it's really true, then it'll be great! I hope it will be released in June!

Metagross

It's not going to be that demanding in the U.K, since Pokemon doesn't sell that well here, it has a kidy feel round it, once it's released it should be easy to obtain a copy.

latiaswindblast

Wath's kiddy about Pokemon?