• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Opening Song

Dark Star

Mysterious Trainer
With the airing of Diamond and Pearl today, we have a new opening song. It might change before the actual start of the season but for now, what did you think of the opening song?

Takuya

I can explain this!
It was HORRIBLE.

Akane

I thought it was okay. I really like the screenshots though. It was pretty cool. But the song was alright.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Short. Badly sung. Scenes went to fast. None of the animation that shows the characters and their Pokemon (meaning it will stay the same theme for a really long time even after Piplup and Buneary evolve, it will probably still be the same, aswell as starly).

So it was (to me) "Teh Crap." :)

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I didn't like it very much... but I can live with it. I am hoping that was just a "sneak peak" opener and not the real thing... >_<

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
I didn't like it very much... but I can live with it. I am hoping that was just a "sneak peak" opener and not the real thing... >_<

Knowing PUSA, it was definetley the real thing... ;-;

One word, AWFUL. Rap-ish blehness... my mom even didn't like it. XD

EDIT: Some things I forgot to add. For me it went too fast and it was sudden. Also just how it was all put together... I just didn't like it. > . <

Last edited:

Psyboy

Psychic Breeder
PUSA seems to make crappy short openings, I haven't seen it yet cause it hasn't aired here yet, but from what I here its bad...

EDIT: four mins til it airs here

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I liked the scenes and the words were okay...but it was sung way too fast. x_x; Maybe they'll slow it down by the time June rolls around. D:

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
ugh rappish. the quality of openings just keep getting worse and worse.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I feel sorry to say it but 4Kids did a hell of a better job with the theme songs. Now excuse me while I go wash my mouth out for saying 4Kids did a good job with anything.