• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Opening Song

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
I seen it, and wow ay ya ya, horrible and funny. I busted laughing when the opening played. The scenes were great, but not the same.

Oh, man. What an opening that was! XD ""Nothing can stop you-Diamond and Pearl!"...I expected a product placement somewhere in the song and we got it. If that was the theme PUSA settled on, it makes me wonder what themes they rejected.

DreamFiend_633

It leans more towards the rap side, it doesn't really sound at all like "The Power's in Your Hand"

Oh, well no matter how much I hate any Pokemon theme I get obsessed with it in the end. Can't wait, and even if it's recorded by camera, could someone post it? I am pulling my hair just dying to hear it. OMG I'm so hyper this will be the best weekend of my life!!

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Oh, well no matter how much I hate any Pokemon theme I get obsessed with it in the end. Can't wait, and even if it's recorded by camera, could someone post it? I am pulling my hair just dying to hear it. OMG I'm so hyper this will be the best weekend of my life!!

I could try uploading it in the morning, PM me if you still need it.

And as for your comment on you pulling you hair out because your dying to hear it, at least save some hair for when you hear the theme and then pull it all out. xD.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Oh, man. What an opening that was! XD ""Nothing can stop you-Diamond and Pearl!"...I expected a product placement somewhere in the song and we got it. If that was the theme PUSA settled on, it makes me wonder what themes they rejected.

Usually I don't laugh at themes, but yeah, when I heard it, it sounded so like unprofessional, sorta like. Yeah yes this show is obviously aimed for kids, but for them they should not deserve it. When it comes to openings, they become lazy, and whoever producing it, probably are the people got fired of somewhere.

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Usually I don't laugh at themes, but yeah, when I heard it, it sounded so like unprofessional, sorta like. Yeah yes this show is obviously aimed for kids, but for them they should not deserve it. When it comes to openings, they become lazy, and whoever producing it, probably are the people got fired of somewhere.

Anyhow, it is only 32 seconds we have to press the mute button.

DreamFiend_633

I could try uploading it in the morning, PM me if you still need it.

And as for your comment on you pulling you hair out because your dying to hear it, at least save some hair for when you hear the theme and then pull it all out. xD.
Lol, I know some people have probably put it on Youtube, but it takes 12 hours before they're are available in the search engine. Maybe anyone reading knows someone on YT who posts the openings and could see if they have put this one on. BTW what scenes were used? Sorry for my annoying side, but I am a hyper kid obsessed with Pokemon to no end who lives in Canada and doesn't get enough of the new stuff cuz YTV is waaaaay behind. Whew, I need to do something to get my hyperness away! One day til the games come out! W000000t!

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
BTW what scenes were used?

The bold is the scenes that go on as the words are announced spoken.

-------------------------

"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!" Random Pokemon Sign with a star-filled sky backround

"It's all about the challenges." The scene with Ash ontop of the tree

"It's a brand new game in a brand new world-new rivals," Aipom uses swift and the Ash vs. Shinji scene showing there respective Pokemon

"As you fight for survival."
"Nothing can stop you-Diamond and Pearl!"
"POKEMON!" The whole selection shows Dawn in the red dress throwing up her Pokemon revealing Piplup and Buneary

"It's all about the battle,"
"You gotta play smart!"
"You gotta move faster-Behind every win is a chance to begin again!" The whole section is random battle clips such as glameow vs. Buneary, Aipom head shot and Pikachu vs. cranidos

"You gotta take it all if you wanna be a MASTAAAAAAA!" Lucario looking at Dialga and Palkia on their respective mountain tops

"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!" The part where they show all of the other characters, the gang in pallet, Dawn's mom and Proffesor rowan, Nurse joy and jenny

"It's time for adventure-Diamond and Pearl!"
"We can change the world!"
"Pok-E-Mon!" The "Good Good Smile!" scene where they all smile and then it zooms out to a picture with them sitting on a pokeball

-----------------

That should hold you over :p

Last edited:

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
The-theme-songs-have-definitely-changed-from-what-it-used-to-be.
I-wouldn't-say-this-opening-theme-was-horrible-but-I-disliked-it.
I-miss-the-first-opening-theme-lol

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I cried! Not really but yeah it sucked.....really sucked!

You can't have them smiling and not say Good Good Smile! Just doesn't work.

PUSA is killing us! I mean first was the names now we have a crappy opening. Im scared for the game now!

Cobalt_Latios

The bold is the scenes that go on as the words are announced spoken.

-------------------------

"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!" Random Pokemon Sign with a star-filled sky backround

"It's all about the challenges." The scene with Ash ontop of the tree

"It's a brand new game in a brand new world-new rivals," Aipom uses swift and the Ash vs. Shinji scene showing there respective Pokemon

"As you fight for survival."
"POKEMON!" The whole selection shows Dawn in the red dress throwing up her Pokemon revealing Piplup and Buneary

"You gotta play smart!"
"You gotta move faster-Behind every win is a chance to begin again!" The whole section is random battle clips such as glameow vs. Buneary, Aipom head shot and Pikachu vs. cranidos

"You gotta take it all if you wanna be a MASTAAAAAAA!" Lucario looking at Dialga and Palkia on their respective mountain tops

"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!" The part where they show all of the other characters, the gang in pallet, Dawn's mom and Proffesor rowan, Nurse joy and jenny

"Pok-E-Mon!" The "Good Good Smile!" scene where they all smile and then it zooms out to a picture with them sitting on a pokeball

-----------------

That should hold you over :p

Well, that sounds about what they did with Battle Frontier as well. And since I've seen this intro several times in it's original format, I can probably guess that the animation is sped up a little too.

My hopes have been smashed...

This theme song will take FOREVER for me to memorize. Though it helps if I have the friggin tune.

~C_L~

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Scott said:
Umm, tell the company that the Opening was horrible and that they need to change it before they air Diamond & Pearl fully in June, please Sarah!!

Great job on the voice, and please tell us the name of the voice actor who did Dawn!

~Scott

That is what I left on Sarah Natochenny's MySpace. I barely even heard or saw the damn opening, it went by so fast lol. Oh well, I'll see it on Youtube or w/e soon.

~Scott;229;

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Ugh, I can't stop reading those lyrics to the tune of "Go, Pokemon, Go!" or whatere it's called, and unfortunately they fit perfectly. Blech.

thunderblade12

A rerun of the speacial airs on 5:00 pm on CN tomorrow, so I'm sure you can catch it then.

That or a million of people will have uploaded it to youtube tommorow.

EDIT- I'd though I'd just post the lyrics for no apparent reason at all :p

"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!"
"It's all about the challenges."
"It's a brand new game in a brand new world-new rivals,"
"As you fight for survival." <---Wtf?
"POKEMON!" <--- Really wierd manly voice right dere
"You gotta play smart!"
"You gotta move faster-Behind every win is a chance to begin again!"
"You gotta take it all if you wanna be a MASTAAAAAAA!"
"Pokemon, Pok-E-Mon!"
"Pok-E-Mon!"

And note it is compacted into roughly 32 seconds.

Ain't it just the saddest thing you've ever heard :'[ PUSA is trying to make Pokemon look "cool" and inturn is making it suck all the more

pokemon for posers. aint that nice?

its not like theyre gonna increase their audience just throught the opening song. most pokehaters have never watched an episode, owned a card or played the games. they have no clue what pokemon is in fact, just that their is a bunch of monsters that fight each otherthe reason they say they hate it is because playing pokemon and watching anime is considered "nerdy" amoung people trying to fit in at school, theyre just trying to seem all bad(oooo i dont watch pokemon!! fear me!!) maybe this is why they gave pokemon like a rap song.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
It was okay. Better than Battle Frontier's theme.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
Eh, I didn't watch it... Friday night wrestling was on; but it seems like (reads some previous posts) I didn't miss anything good.