• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Opening Song

Redeevee

It was HORRIBLE.

Ditto! Totally horrible! The song was lame as poop! Nobody could think of soemthing more creative than singing "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. We'll do this together! Pokemon Diamond and Pearl". Clearly nothing rhymes w/ Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. The voice was bad too.

I couldnt concentrate on the pictures very much (because of the awfulness of the song) but they were lame too.

Larvitar

I can't wait to hear it :p

elite_trainer_tcam

Team Rocket Fan
Give PUSA a break. Damn >_> I mean, can't blame them for trying a new style for the theme song. I kinda liked it, but I won't totally bash it. PUSA has never really dubbed animes before I think so they are new to this thing. Nothing pleases anyone here, ugggh.

Rudoku

Your mom
Give PUSA a break. Damn >_> I mean, can't blame them for trying a new style for the theme song. I kinda liked it, but I won't totally bash it. PUSA has never really dubbed animes before I think so they are new to this thing. Nothing pleases anyone here, ugggh.

Apologists are annoying. They already did Battle Frontier, so they should know better.

Drummerdude

I like it. It's different, but okay. I can live with it, and accept the fact that this will be the song for a long time.

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
Fortuneatly, as it is night time where I am, I will not be able to hear it with sound until morning, which has given me a chance to appretiate the clips without what sounds like some goshawful rap crap.

elite_trainer_tcam

Team Rocket Fan
Apologists are annoying. They already did Battle Frontier, so they should know better.

But I hate how everyone on this forum complains about EVERY little thing. The theme song, the dubbed voices for Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon English names, they complain and complain about everything and nothing seems to please them. OK, we all get the idea, you all hate the theme song, so everyone stop posting saying it, when 200 other people have already said it!!! It's so tedious to see a bunch of "I HATE THE THEME SONG" posts in this topic.

I like it. It's different, but okay. I can live with it, and accept the fact that this will be the song for a long time.

Yeah, me too.It aint what I expected(I thought it would be a opening like Johto Journeys), but hey...its ok.Maybe theyll improve the clips in a couple of eps. and its gonna be great.

Uproller

EW, i just heard the song, and i have to say its horrible, the scene is nice BUT they don't belong to a song, its like a AMV done by a first timer and heck i seen better AMVs by first timer, the scenes and the song don't match and synchronization is way off compared to the Japanese counterparts. The ending scenes freak me out the most, the gang sitting on the pokeball really don't match, guess i'm well used to the "GOOD GOOD SMILE" whenever i see that scene. Well i guess i need to prepare my mute button from now on.

Isn't battle frontier dubbed by PUSA? The battle frontier theme was decent, at least i can stand it and occasionally sing along with it.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
The scenes are awesome, but the song doesn't fit the Together opening theme scenes. Opening down, now can anyone can lead me to the actual episode? >.<

elite_trainer_tcam

Team Rocket Fan
The scenes are awesome, but the song doesn't fit the Together opening theme scenes. Opening down, now can anyone can lead me to the actual episode? >.<

I'd doubt the first three dubbed episodes are online now, but with the endless possibilites just existing in youtube, you'd better check there. >_>

Rudoku

Your mom
But I hate how everyone on this forum complains about EVERY little thing. The theme song, the dubbed voices for Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon English names, they complain and complain about everything and nothing seems to please them. OK, we all get the idea, you all hate the theme song, so everyone stop posting saying it, when 200 other people have already said it!!! It's so tedious to see a bunch of "I HATE THE THEME SONG" posts in this topic.

There's only one, two tops. And most of the threads here aren't worth reading, so it's easy to avoid stuff you don't want to read. Like shipping.