• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Opening Song

elite_trainer_tcam

Team Rocket Fan
There's only one, two tops. And most of the threads here aren't worth reading, so it's easy to avoid stuff you don't want to read. Like shipping.

>_> Guess your right...but just avoiding these topics when stuff like I mentioned is being posted just pisses me off. ;_;

XD375

Shane
The original Mastermind special had a clip of "Go, Pokémon, Go!"

The redub had another clip, which was even more annoying.

Then Battle Frontier had its own theme.

Since this is a special, slight chances are they'll change it.

Since they were actual episodes put into a special, major chances are they won't.

And if you all hate it so much then why are you all complaining that it is so short? Wouldn't you WANT it to end quick and get to the episode?

I haven't seen it yet, living in Canada.

Hell_fire

......duck...
thanks for uploading???
i love the pics
as for the song
*eye twitchs*
*prepare your selves*
THAT SAD ATTEMPT AT A RAP/COOL THEME SONG IS
BAD(this being the under statment) any one could have have made that

Rapiido

*clicks it on Youtube* I dun wanna watch it...

Wow. It actually wasn't AS bad as I thought it would be from other people's opinions.. .____. It'll only take a couple more listens before I get used to it. I wished they didn't make it sound like they were gods though.. >>

Last edited:

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Am I the only human being on this good green Earth that actually liked the opening song? I'd start up a "Dub-Enjoyers Club", but then the mods would excommunicate me and the rest of you would find where I live and burn me at the stake. :mad:

EDIT: (Sees Kim and Kam Fan's reply) Okay, maybe I'm not, but we are damned minority, us dub-likers. :(

Am I the only human being on this good green Earth that actually liked the opening song? I'd start up a "Dub-Enjoyers Club", but then the mods would excommunicate me and the rest of you would find where I live and burn me at the stake. :mad:

EDIT: (Sees Kim and Kam Fan's reply) Okay, maybe I'm not, but we are damned minority, us dub-likers. :(

To be honest, I like the opening aswell.I dont see any "bug" in it(maybe just the synch).And I like the dub aswell...I do understand that some people dont like the opening coz its different than all the others, and although the opening of a tv show is for me very important (also like in Stargate SG1 or Simpsons) and firstly when I saw the D/P US opening I had a small shock, I got used to it...

Last edited:

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!

Don't worry your not the only one. I liked it too. I was expecting something really really bad but instead I ended up enjoying it. It was different but I liked it.

If a dub enjoyers club were made I'd join.;)

Though I guess we are in the minority.

Myzou

Song Sucked, the actual opening was good, I'll just have to mute to TV during the opening and I'll be fine :)

Jorah

What do I put here?
Urgh, I hate it so much. Not because its different, but because they tried to make it cool with a rap-like song. I couldn't really enjoy what was on screen because of the music. This makes Battle Frontier opening look good...

And they cut Team Rocket. AGAIN. :( I don't think PUSA like Team Rocket

FrenchFry

< If Bush was a poke
Out of curiosity,while watching Smackdown,I decided to see the DP special during commercials.Bad mistake.As if the voices didn't make my ears bleed enough("My name is Professor Rowan.I speak in a gruff voice that shows no emotion whatsoever.")the @#$%y theme song gave me a brain tumor.With the last of my strenght and sanity I switched the channel back to the soothing sounds of someone getting their head bounced off of steel steps.

Apparently,instead of hiring REAL bands,cheaPUSA hires talent show rejects that play in their mother's basement.Another thing that made the song unbearable was the pathetic idea PUSA got that EVERY 6-11 YEAR OLD KID IN THE WORLD likes rap music.I'm tired of shows with biased "connecting to viewers" bull@#$%.

Hikozaru390

Rowan's voice was awesome, I liked the gruffness, it fit his looks.

Now the opening. Bleh. I wish they wouldn't throw scenes from the show into openings and just splice together the animatics from the original opening.

And the song itself. Ugh. The BF opening was good, if not short. This is (luckily) just as short, but way more...uh...bad.

Blazios

Now the opening. Bleh. I wish they wouldn't throw scenes from the show into openings and just splice together the animatics from the original opening.QUOTE]

At least this one wasn't 90% scenes like Battle Frontier. This was mostly animatics from the original opening.