• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and pearl preparation

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
There probably is a topic on this but i thought i would make it easy for everyone by making a thread for it,as i have seen posts about it in numerous other threads, so.......

what pokemon are you going to trade when diamond and pearl come out?

what level pokemon will you be battling with???

pokemon i have for trade when diamond and pearl come out:
m and f squirtles,charmanders and mudkips...with decent moves

numerous volt tackle pichus....some of a modest nature which is great if you evolve them into pikachu

I have most of the babies....pichu,igglybuff.cleffa,elekid, ect...but i do need magby :p

hope this thread handy!!

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Im sending all my weedles across first. Just to be 100% sure I know whats going on...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
hey all the other threads i have seen have not been purely about this subject.....just trying ti make things easier...:)

and i think trading weedles to test the system is a good idea

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
lol who knows :D im sure he has friends :)

i shall be testing it with my good friend hayley woohoo

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I'm trading over my Skhan (My favorite pokemon..) and my Marowak!

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
cool i think i will be trading my charizard after i check how the system works...followed by my squad;)

jeff1624

Squirtle & Cyndaquil
1st Post on this forum. I won't since I don't have ruby or sapphire. I'm going to start off fresh since I haven't played since gold/silver.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I got pokemon ruby imported from the usa,i played it for a few months then gave up because i was working and diddnt have the time....but a few months ago my bf bought me emerald and all the knowledge of the past came flooding back lol ....bring on diamond and pearl :)

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
/\
|
Werrd... and USE THE SERCH BUTTON THERE ARE MULTIPULE THREDS LIKE THIS

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
do you know how annoying oversized wording is??? and i couldnt find a specific thread when i searched....and people seem to be liking this one :)

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I will be transferring over my hoenn starter pokemon asap, as well as the super-ancient pokemon. I will clone them, just to be sure I know what I am doing.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
hmmm...there is so much to think about...like what my new squad will be...but i will only find that out when i own diamond or pearl ;)