1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Diamond and Pearl Trainer Sketches

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Brinstar, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinstar

Brinstar you suffer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a couple of sketches of the trainers from the upcoming D/P. Not as good as I could do but eh, maybe I do some better stuff later. With all the Pogeymanz fan art I do, I don't really post in here much, haha.

2. wow. another excellent drawer to talk to or at least say: YOU ROCK AT THOSE PICTURES!

Excellent work. 10/10

3. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Wow! Those sketches are 100% perfect! The eyes on D/P girl wierd me out! ^_^; Anyway, kudos to ya for perfect sketching! ^_^

4. Chaotic Houndoom

Chaotic Houndoom Dark Trainer

*Jaw drop.* Holy crap, that's are so good! Good job! I'm amazed! @_@;

5. Omega Pirate

Omega Pirate shove it up ya bum!

They're both very good, especially the female, she looks hot! The male with the Buoysel around his neck kind of looks like he's wearing one of those foxes that women used to wear around their necks XD

One thing, the male heros' nose looks a tiny bit piggish, Buoysel looks frigin' awesome though.

6. Infinity

Infinity Gone...

Where's Buizeru's float stuff? The guy looks a tad anorexic, wouldn't you say?
    Looks good nevertheless.

7. Omega Pirate

Omega Pirate shove it up ya bum!

Oh yeah, you forgot the ring around Buoysel's neck.

Anorexic? I'd say he's probably the same thickness of the original picture. If he's Anorixec than the chick is a skeleton XD

8. buster_wolf

buster_wolf Shinnippori!

Hey, they aren't bad sketches. I'm surprised how many fanarts of that male Diamond/Pearl Hero are much better than the default dorky Sugimori one. I like your female heroine, she looks a bit older there. Manyula looks nice, but Buoysel can use some work though.

9. Brinstar

Brinstar you suffer

oh wow, i did forget the ring around Buoysel's neck. Whoops!

10. Kitt Kat

Kitt Kat Why is the rum gone?

Wow! That is impressive.

I wish I could draw like you. :(

Weavile/Manyula looks awesome.

11. jupitol

jupitol Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^

I like those- they're great. The people look a bit weird to me (I have no idea why... I think it might be the curve on the nose...), but the pokemon look brilliant- I think Buizeru looks awesome without the neck buoy (naww, cute *pokes*) and manyula, though you could add more of it's body in the gaps around its arms, looks cool ^`_^

12. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

Oooh.

I think the proportions on the male are kinda wonky where the head is concerned, though. I dunno if it's the hat or what, but it just looks a little odd to me.

Other than that, I say they're perfect.

13. maymoon

maymoon Wake up! Wake up!

I really like them! How long did it take you to sketch them? Will you be coloring them? 10/10

14. psilocybin

psilocybin Well-Known Member

You have some really smooth sketches, man. They're rough, but... Not, if that makes sense. It makes for a nice look.

I like how badass you made the boy look. He looked like a bit of a pansy in the official art. XD
    The girl looks good too. Her hand seems a little misshapened though. However, you did some lovely perspective.

Both seem to be rather skinny for their heads, but eh, it was probably the style you were going for, so I'll leave it at that. You did some great work. 8D

15. jigglyskitt

jigglyskitt SNEAK ATTACK

Well, brin, these are very nice. I'd enjoy it if you colored them, but you're probably not gonna do that >.>.

Buoysel looks sexy as ever, and there's no noticably bad proportioning. Nice job.

16. Oooh... These are really nice! ^_^

I think you did an excelent job on each of them, though the last one is definitly better; the angle and the Pokémon end up looking very nice. My only peeve is that the hand on the girl looks a bit larger than it should be.

Ah well. Good job! =D

17. Shadow_Lugia_Master

Shadow_Lugia_Master Is that flying pie?

Wow, that's better than i could ever do.I think that the one with weavile and girl is your best pic.

18. Sneaky

Sneaky Well-Known Member

Male Character: Agreed that the nose does look a bit odd. Plus, the hat is little too puffed up. His right fist kinda looks a little odd too... (I'm definitely wrong...) Still, he looks great and Buizeru reminds me of Terriermon from Digimon o_O

Female Character: The is definitely the better picture of the two. The girl definitely looks hot. :p And I love how Weavile kinda pops out of the picture. I swear I saw that girl's stance before...

19. Angelic Elf Ivy

Angelic Elf Ivy Well-Known Member

Awesome job!
    These would have to be the best sketches of the two D/P trainers that I've seen so far!

20. Hikitsugi

Hikitsugi Guest

Waii! They're amazing, wonderful job. -envies-

O: I especially like the male trainer with Buizeru. -obbsession with Buizeru-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.