• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Trainer Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinstar

you suffer
dpmale.gif

dpfemale.gif

Just a couple of sketches of the trainers from the upcoming D/P. Not as good as I could do but eh, maybe I do some better stuff later. With all the Pogeymanz fan art I do, I don't really post in here much, haha.

R

Risk Alchemist

wow. another excellent drawer to talk to or at least say: YOU ROCK AT THOSE PICTURES!

Excellent work. 10/10

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Wow! Those sketches are 100% perfect! The eyes on D/P girl wierd me out! ^_^; Anyway, kudos to ya for perfect sketching! ^_^

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
They're both very good, especially the female, she looks hot! The male with the Buoysel around his neck kind of looks like he's wearing one of those foxes that women used to wear around their necks XD

One thing, the male heros' nose looks a tiny bit piggish, Buoysel looks frigin' awesome though.

Infinity

Gone...
Where's Buizeru's float stuff? The guy looks a tad anorexic, wouldn't you say?
Looks good nevertheless.

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
Oh yeah, you forgot the ring around Buoysel's neck.

Anorexic? I'd say he's probably the same thickness of the original picture. If he's Anorixec than the chick is a skeleton XD

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Hey, they aren't bad sketches. I'm surprised how many fanarts of that male Diamond/Pearl Hero are much better than the default dorky Sugimori one. I like your female heroine, she looks a bit older there. Manyula looks nice, but Buoysel can use some work though.

jupitol

Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^
I like those- they're great. The people look a bit weird to me (I have no idea why... I think it might be the curve on the nose...), but the pokemon look brilliant- I think Buizeru looks awesome without the neck buoy (naww, cute *pokes*) and manyula, though you could add more of it's body in the gaps around its arms, looks cool ^`_^

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oooh.

I think the proportions on the male are kinda wonky where the head is concerned, though. I dunno if it's the hat or what, but it just looks a little odd to me.

Other than that, I say they're perfect.

maymoon

Wake up! Wake up!
I really like them! How long did it take you to sketch them? Will you be coloring them? 10/10

psilocybin

You have some really smooth sketches, man. They're rough, but... Not, if that makes sense. It makes for a nice look.

I like how badass you made the boy look. He looked like a bit of a pansy in the official art. XD
The girl looks good too. Her hand seems a little misshapened though. However, you did some lovely perspective.

Both seem to be rather skinny for their heads, but eh, it was probably the style you were going for, so I'll leave it at that. You did some great work. 8D

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Well, brin, these are very nice. I'd enjoy it if you colored them, but you're probably not gonna do that >.>.

Buoysel looks sexy as ever, and there's no noticably bad proportioning. Nice job.

Oooh... These are really nice! ^_^

I think you did an excelent job on each of them, though the last one is definitly better; the angle and the Pokémon end up looking very nice. My only peeve is that the hand on the girl looks a bit larger than it should be.

Ah well. Good job! =D

Sneaky

Male Character: Agreed that the nose does look a bit odd. Plus, the hat is little too puffed up. His right fist kinda looks a little odd too... (I'm definitely wrong...) Still, he looks great and Buizeru reminds me of Terriermon from Digimon o_O

Female Character: The is definitely the better picture of the two. The girl definitely looks hot. :p And I love how Weavile kinda pops out of the picture. I swear I saw that girl's stance before...

H

Hikitsugi

Waii! They're amazing, wonderful job. -envies-

O: I especially like the male trainer with Buizeru. -obbsession with Buizeru-

Status
Not open for further replies.