• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond and Pearl Trainer Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

used Metronome!
They're both pretty good, though the second tickles my fancy more... I think it's in general better drawn and more neat than the first. Something about Buoysel's pose and face is sort of weird. I love the way Pearl is posed in relation to Weavile... It's quite nice...

Eeveetrainer

wow! these are really good! and Buoysel is really cute!

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Wow! I like them alot. They eyes are.......strange in a good way. They have depth and passion and they ARE the perverbial pools of crystal clear water! NICE!!

Pure

back.
These are amazing. As mentioned above, the proportions are impecable. However, as I think someone else said, the male's nose is a bit too round. That's the only thing I could find wrong with this. I liked Buizeru wrapped around the male, as I know many people who would draw him on his shoulder like pikachu or beside him. It's cool how you fit Manyula in perfectly with the female as opposed to trying the same thing again.

For my rating: 9.5/10

GetThunderStruck

venomous wisdom.
Oh wow.

Those are amazing, AND perfect.

I'd love to see a finished, colored version.

I also love the poses of both the pokemon, and the trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.