• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond dust and thunderstorms! Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrywater777

I have heard of the diamond dust weather, but never of the thunderstorm. I should check that out

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
The diamond dust effect was put in to celebrate the creator's birthday, which I believe is around January. I think it appears on another date as well, but I can't remember.

As for the thunderstorm, it's just a random in-game weather effect; they had thunderstorms in 3rd Gen on the route you catch Feebas (can't remeber the number), so it's not too unusual.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I personally found Diamond dust pretty but the T storms make me turn down my volume

pkmnhippy

Banned
The diamond dust effect was put in to celebrate the creator's birthday, which I believe is around January. I think it appears on another date as well, but I can't remember.

As for the thunderstorm, it's just a random in-game weather effect; they had thunderstorms in 3rd Gen on the route you catch Feebas (can't remeber the number), so it's not too unusual.

it is, jan.12, it's the birthday of the director of pokémon (i forgot his name ;-; ), i've had T-storms and the rain thing near the hotel
someone should try putting in ken's and satoshi's and see what happens.

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
it is, jan.12, it's the birthday of the director of pokémon (i forgot his name ;-; ), i've had T-storms and the rain thing near the hotel
someone should try putting in ken's and satoshi's and see what happens.

It wasn't the Birthday of the Director of Pokemon, it's the Birthday of the Director of GameFreak, Junichi Masuda :)
Too bad it happens once every year, though you can change your date to 11:59 PM on the 11th of January, so just head to Snowpoint a minute after and enjoy the Diamond Dust!

As for Thunderstorms, I've never seen them :(

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Don't bump old threads.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.