1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Diamond Gone

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by MarshtompMan, Apr 7, 2008.

1. MarshtompMan

MarshtompMan DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Okay, I don't know if you guys knew this (it doesn't matter anyway) but Dia was separated from the group during the battle with Cyrus.

The point of this thread is to discuss and speculate where he went and how he will reunite with the group. :)

2. xxBlackyxx

xxBlackyxx lol internet

I'm sure he'll reunite with them, but during the time that Berlitz and Pearl are together, its bound to have great TwinLeafShipping hints. ;D

3. MarshtompMan

I meant how will he come back.

And you know there will be. :p

4. xxBlackyxx

xxBlackyxx lol internet

How...

Giovanni will magically appear out of nowhere and turn into a Feraligatr and swallow Dia. Then he will chase down Pearl and Berlitz and spit Dia back up and tell Pearl and Berlitz to quite flirting.

Just a thought. o_O

5. MarshtompMan

Haha!

Whatever happened to Giovanni?

6. xxBlackyxx

xxBlackyxx lol internet

In my new fic, he makes sandwhichs in his tux. o_O

I'm not sure, he was unconcious last he was seen. He saved Silver...gee, he'll be devastated when he finds out his son has been 'seperated' from him again, just after they reunited.

7. MarshtompMan

And he'll be pretty angry to find out they were all shipped to the Battle Frontier.

8. xxBlackyxx

xxBlackyxx lol internet

Oh, goodness, yes.

I've always wondered who would marry Gio anyway...I mean, Silver had to start somewhere. o_O

Anyway, we're getting off subject. I'm not really sure how...maybe fate will bring them back together?

9. MarshtompMan

I think Pearl and Lady Berlitz will get a call from the Battle Frontier saying Dia is there and then every Pokedex holder will be there.

10. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Heres a thought:
    Dia goes off to train with Riley in speed,
    Pearl goes off to train with Buck in defence,
    and Berlitz is with Pearl training with Cherly training in something else probaly offence.
    Then the the mentors take them to meet at one point and they save the world from something( Cyrus Dialga Palkia Arceus probaly etc.)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  11. MarshtompMan

Maybe, but as of right now Dia is the only one separated.

12. Well, I think Pearl and Lady Berlitz are traveling withough Dia because he wanted to go train. If you guys recall, there was an incident when he was younger, where he had some connection with Mespirit. In the May Plot Disscussion, it's mentioned that Diamond went to go train with Riley because he wanted to protect the spirits of the lakes from Team Galactic.
    So, I think Diamond is training because he owes Mespirit back for something that happened to him when he was younger.

13. MarshtompMan

It's already confirmed he was separated in an encounter with Cyrus.

14. OOps, Sorry about that...

15. MarshtompMan

---

No probs.

16. Seviper009

Seviper009 ii kanji

The plot of the DP manga is going to be better at any time I hear. What's good. It makes me like the series more and more.

17. MarshtompMan

Yeah, if only Dia and Pearl will start battling gyms.

18. Eefi

Eefi ::Aura is with Me::

That's what I thought.

Maybe Byron found Daimond after being "destroy" by Cyrus and takes him under his care. Byron could had gave him the Shieldon that was picture way back in the beginning on netkun (I think) or a different Shieldon. Then, Byron contacts Riley to train him. I also think Professor Rowan has some connection to this, but I don't know where to put him...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  19. brelili

brelili Call me Bri.

... That's good.
    I have a good theory, but it's for Pearl, not Diamond.
    Speaking of which, is Dia pronounced Dee-ya or Die?

20. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

I think its Die because Diamond sounds like Diemond and isn't Dee-Ya a girls name