1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Diamond Gone

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by MarshtompMan, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Nuriko55020

Nuriko55020 Dharc The Incubus

I think so it Dee-Ya is a girl name in my opinion...

2. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Yeah i agree with you plus it be funny if they said to Dia Come over here Dee-Ya that be messed up.

Off-topic:
    hey Nuriko55020 my youtube account is Emerald406 maybe we can be friends.

3. Kaika

Kaika Haters gonna hate

Whenever I see Dia I always pronunce it Dee-ya in my head.

4. MarshtompMan

MarshtompMan DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Me too.

And we're off topic.

5. Nuriko55020

Nuriko55020 Dharc The Incubus

We are of topic here.I think soon later that Diamond will be with his friends later on...

6. MarshtompMan

Well, I think that they will meet up in Canalave, after Dia goes to Iron Island.

7. I think you're right.

8. MarshtompMan

So do I. :)

9. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Wait so if they might meet in canlave then what were pearl and berlitz doing.

10. That's a good question.
    I wonder why they're not there in the first place?

Well...I think that maybe Berlitz is fighting Byron while Dia is at Iron Island...I think.

11. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Thats a good point. Then Pearl might be checking out on Darkrai( maybe) or Berlitz is capturing pokemon with Pearl and then they go to Byron and after that meet Dia over at Iron Mountain and find out he got stronger possibly surpassing Pearl.

12. brelili

brelili Call me Bri.

Pearl.. I think at some point he might be in the mountains, the snowy area, and get caught in a blizzard and fall unconsious. He might get saved by Candice, who tells him of a good place to train, the Fight Area. If he goes there, he could find Buck, who tells him he's training under Palmer. Palmer might meet him, and decide to train him also. Pearl would then have to deal with Buck's hostility about sharing a coach.
    But it could work out totally different, I suppose.

13. Wow, that does sound like something that can happen.

14. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

I agree with you. But how well Dia and Berlitz meet up with Pearl then. Berlitz probaly meets up with Dia while Pearls in the fight area and they go meet with Riley and Riley tells Berlitz that she needs help in offence and suggests that she trains with him so Dia and Berlitz are being trained by Riley and Pearl and Buck are being trained by Palmer and after all the training Buck comes along with the trio helping with the Dialga/Palkia situation that we all know is gonna happen because of Cyrus.

15. brelili

brelili Call me Bri.

About Dia training in speed.. It doesn't really say that, right? Riley could just be building his training around his defenses. If his defenses are good enough to take a good number of strong hits, speed wouldn't be so imperative. Same goes for Pearl, if he's fast enough to evade all attacks.

16. Dia406

Dia406 Totally not gay!

Well people thought that all of Dia's pokemon are tanks/walls so they said that Riley's training him in speed so he gets a riolu to increase his teams speed. Oh and Pearl is pretty fast do to the fact that hes hyper active(or something like that) so they say hes pretty fast and Chimlord looks like it dodge an attack from the airforce.