• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

anmefan200081

Where do I take my fossils to be revived? I have a claw fossil in my posession and have been looking everywhere I can online to find where to go. Thanks.

shinystaraptor

shiny hunter
you go to the oreburgh museum and talk to the scientist at the desk (the dude at the right), give him the fossil, leave the building, come back in immediately (or whenever), talk to him, voila! anorith!

Edit: beaten by 3 seconds :(

Knatnuks~Skuntank

<-Smells good
Oreburg mining museum there is a nerd behind the desk, all you have to do is talk to him then walk out the door and immediately walk back in and you will have it.

My question is where is the lottery place?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
If I see alll 150 sinnoh pokemon without beating the e4,
can i still get the Nat. Dex?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I don't believe so, since you need to see Oak to get the 'Dex and he doesn't appear until you've beaten the Elite Four.

Volteon

Back I guess??
I'm not sure, but I heared in the last Help Thread it was possible to open even PalPark before E4.

EDIT: No. You have to beat E4.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm not sure, but I heared in the last Help Thread it was possible to open even PalPark before E4.

EDIT: No. You have to beat E4.

It works! I just reied it! I have NOT beaten the Elite Four, but saw every pokemon, and got the National Dex, Poke Rader, Pal Park and Prof Oak showed up! ^^

golduck#1

yeah wow didn't no that. anyways i cant find my wave to turnback cave or what ever it is. anyhelp?

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
yeah wow didn't no that. anyways i cant find my wave to turnback cave or what ever it is. anyhelp?

Turnback Cave can be accessed via Route 214, between Veilstone City and Pastoria City. If you fly to Veilstone City and travel south, staying towards the right, you'll eventually come across a path in the trees that leads to Sendoff Spring, and from there you can reach Turnback Cave.

You must have beaten the Elite 4 for this path to be there, though; otherwise there will only be trees (kind of like the secret area in Emerald's Safari Zone).

Also, you'll need Rock Climb.

golduck#1

oh ok thanks for the info

DieChavsDie

Um, this might seem silly, but I got Pokerus last night, and have never had it before, so I have some basic questions.

How long does it last?

Is it safe to leave my pokemon in the PC with it?

How do you pass it on (Im guessing just by being in the party with it, as 7 of my pokemon recieved it before I noticed (Including 5 of my team))?

Does it stay if you trade between games?

Do the EV Boosts remain after it is gone?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Can the move tutors, (not the Pastoria guy, I mean the Draco Meteor and Elemntal hyper beams, the Platinum tuotrs, etc.) be used more than once?

mew..

What do you want?
I am not sure on the elemental beams, but Draco meteor and platinum tutors can be used more than once.

Connor™

Showstopper
Um, this might seem silly, but I got Pokerus last night, and have never had it before, so I have some basic questions.

How long does it last?

Is it safe to leave my pokemon in the PC with it?

How do you pass it on (Im guessing just by being in the party with it, as 7 of my pokemon recieved it before I noticed (Including 5 of my team))?

Does it stay if you trade between games?

Do the EV Boosts remain after it is gone?

1) it lasts until mignight if you have the pokemon infected in your party.
2)yes it is safe and it does not pass
3)having it in your party and battling
4)yes
5)again yes.

goinGreen

&lt;-I herd u Liek me?
WHOA, I forgot about the vitamins that I've given it. My mistake. So it, at the moment, has 100 speed EV's, and 201 Special attack EV's.

That means that it has perfect speed IV's (it does! The battle frontier guy said it was flawless!) and anywhere from 27-30 special attack IV's.

Still worth raising? And I feel that I need to evolve it into a Raichu for the lack of defense... it's a mild nature (lower defense, even though it has a lot of defense EV's) and only has 8-11 special defense IV's.

And what would be a good move-set for it? It has 69 hp (14-17 iv's,) 46 attack (19-21 iv's,) 27 defense (19-24 iv's,) 67 special attack (27-30 iv's,) 33 special defense (8-11 iv's,) and 80 speed (31 iv's.)
Also, should I try to breed this with other pokemon for better stats? I don't have any other pokemon, that I know of, with perfect IV's... but yeah, please do tell me.

Last edited:

PokePaul

Britney-in-Disguise
Can anybody tell me how to breed a Whiscash to get Spark? Does it need to breed with an Electric Pokemon or ... ? Also, how is it that Whiscash has Zen Headbutt as its first learned move but not Barboach??
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.