• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arande

I'm afraid you're wrong because the GTS lets me offer Flower Paradise Shaymin...

*facepalm* Because that is the shaymin you actually catch ingame? (shaymin is in the flower paradise) Like I said, JP plat gets oaks letter soon, which means JP lv 30 shaymins will be legit now. THAT is the one that will be tradeable. Till then, all the ones are hacked. (as all the ones currently have either classic ribbon, or the letter isn't out yet)

And don't bring up tweaking, that's still not legit. This is exactly what happened when tehy lifted the darkrai ban 3 days before releasing the member card.

And to add about Arceus, they lifted the bans when they release the items. The ban wil still be in effect even after the movie.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'm afraid you're wrong because the GTS lets me offer Flower Paradise Shaymin...

So Nintendo lets you put your hacked Shaymin on GTS. It's nothing new that hacked Pokemon are all over the GTS. Your statement just proves it more.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
This will eventually lead to the GTS totally overrun by Arceus and nothing else... -_-' The GTS is doomed to epically fail.
Then don't search Arceus. Problem solved. :)

And don't bring up tweaking, that's still not legit.
It doesn't require the use of any external devices. Therefore it's legitimate. The glitch only serves an equalizing purpose, allowing those who can't get anywhere close to an event access to the special Pokémon, so it's not even illegitimate from a moral perspective.

The Shaymins with ordinary trainer names were probably just tweaked. The bad copies of Movie Shaymins were probably hacked.

xlvl100x

Meganium ex, i have a non hacked non shiny jirachi lvl 100, gts tradable and a lvl 63 non hacked non shiny manaphy if you want. Do you have a shaymin or a celebi?

xlvl100x

Guys, im pretty new to this as i only joined today but does anyone have a shaymin, ill trade all non hacked, all gts tradable, palkia lvl 100, dialga lvl 100, mewtwo lvl 100, jirachi lvl 100 and deoxys lvl 87. Shaymin must not be AR as i hate hacked pokemon and it has to be gts tradable.

quiz_master

GTS Ban?

is there currently as GTS ban? it seems like everytime i wanna trade my lower level ones for say a level 70 one it doesn't show up

example i have a level 29 ditto someone on gts has a level 70 one asking for a ditto, my level 29 ditto doesn't light up even thou the guy is asking for any level one....

Torterra12

Event collector
LOL i have noticed as well i cant get any pokemon i want becasue all of the ones i am loooking for are for shaymins it is really stupid but funny

quiz_master

when i get bored of this hacked shaymin i'll just trade it on gts for a shiny on there. so its really no big deal although it is kinda fun to use it to instantly win just about any contest

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
You're not alone..I want some PKMN from Vietnam, but my slowpoke didn't light up..
I'm glad, I' m not the only one, finding that out..

quiz_master

the only thing i can figure out is it has to do with the level because i mean last i checked Ditto isn't a legendary pokemon.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I tried to trade non legendary pkmn so it must be the level..perhaps the GTS sometimes doesn't show the level restrictions for the trade?

quiz_master

possibly but its kinda stupid not to show the level restrictions since you need to know if you qualify to trade for it

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Weird enough, that only few people got that "ban" When I searched the web because of this I had a hard time finding anyone with such a problem...

quiz_master

i haven't checked the problem with my pokemon diamond/pearl so far i only have the problem on platinum not sure about the other versions yet

Last Disaster

Unchained
It's a glitch in the GTS as far as Platinum goes. What level they might want is not shown. They could want a Lv1 or a Lv100 for all you'd know.

The best possible workaround I know of is to check the trade on D/P, and note the level they're asking for. Then go back to Plat and trade if you can.

Ultimate Glalie

I've been trying to trade my Shaymin over the GTS, but every time I try it says "That Pokemon may not be offered for trade!" Is there a way around this? I would really like to trade my Shaymin for a nice shiny Lucario that is being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.