• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ok so i get my tru arceus how can i get more than 1

You don't. Unless you have more than one game. It's one Arceus per game.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Say, I'm trying to EV train a Dratini right now and I have a question. I have a Macho Brace on it. I am also fighting Rhydon (2 points in attack) If I put it in battle first, and then immediately switch it out ( not with baton pass ), how many points will it get?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Say, I'm trying to EV train a Dratini right now and I have a question. I have a Macho Brace on it. I am also fighting Rhydon (2 points in attack) If I put it in battle first, and then immediately switch it out ( not with baton pass ), how many points will it get?
The Full points from the Rhydon, in this case 2 in Attack.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

razor fire

I don't know about that, I've never tried.

If you're going to get the event maybe you can try.

As you said, 1 arceus per game even if you delete the Wonder Card.

ZanderR110

Northern Darkness
Is the North American TRU Arceus also available in Canadian Toys 'R' Us locations?

gryewolf

Moderate Trainer
Impossible?

;128; I can't tfind Tauros! The pokeradar doesn't work in tall grass, but that's the only place to find him. Any help? ;128;

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
arceus question

I have a question about arceus. If you change the plate it holds, does its friendship reset? because i fought the elite four all of them 3 times(changed the plates between each one), got a massage from vielstone city, got a spa treatment from the resort area, and its friendship hasn't gotten any higher. its supposed to go up a lot when you fight the elite four.

Tiomasta

Not amused
I have a question about arceus. If you change the plate it holds, does its friendship reset?

No.

because i fought the elite four all of them 3 times(changed the plates between each one), got a massage from vielstone city, got a spa treatment from the resort area, and its friendship hasn't gotten any higher.

You using that poketch app?
There's only four or five stages it shows and a poke can have up to 270 happiness, you just didn't get enough happiness to make it go from one stage to another.

its supposed to go up a lot when you fight the elite four.

No, you don't get happiness from that.
You get happiness with stuff like Soothe Bell, vitamins, EV-reducing berries, using HP-healing items on it...
If you have a lot of a EV-reducing berry, then just give it a vitamin, then a berry, a vitamin, a berry...

Ksi

Multi-Type Trainer
I have the Riolu I got form Riley and am focusing on its DEF EVs right now in the Canalave Gym. Despite how many levels it will grow in a single fight, how many times does it count the EVs?

It is only once right?

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
yea its only the once

Status
Not open for further replies.