• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shephard922

Were it so easy.
Hey everyone. If I use.. Wait this is 4th gen help, I'm asking about an Eon ticket. Oh well I'll delete this post if I need to. Anyway if I use an Eon Ticket, and my file corrupts, can I use the Eon Ticket again?

Major

Workin' on it
How many times do you have to battle a trainer using the Vs. Seeker before her/his pokemon increase in level/evolve?

~Major

Major

Workin' on it
I'm not sure of that, yet to beat the E4 and had a trainer I was training on increase in level by 10.. It probably differs per trainer, just asking if there's a set number for every trainer or not..

Thanks for the reply! :)

~Major

Pikapalo

So if I can't use the versus seeker in caves. Why in the world does the Serebii National Dex Platinum guide say I can fight a trainer in the Victory Road cave in order to get an Alakazam for my National Dex?

Kujo1229

*munch*
So if I can't use the versus seeker in caves. Why in the world does the Serebii National Dex Platinum guide say I can fight a trainer in the Victory Road cave in order to get an Alakazam for my National Dex?

Well, some Trainers acutally have fully evolved Pokémon without having to rebattle them. :O That's how I saw Empoleon. So it's very likely that he has an Alakazam since it is stated by Serebii, and he knows his stuff. I don't remember, but Serebii has a great track-record so I'm assuming he's right here too. If there was an error somebody would have caught it, and it would have been fixed by now. so rest assured, if you search enough you can find Alakazam.

Tiomasta

Not amused

But didn't that trainer start with a Alakazam already? You just walk ahead of him and there it is, Alakazam.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
This question has probably already been sked, but i've looked and can't find it

What's the best way to max a Pokemon's Happiness?

I have an eevee, trying to evolve to Umbreon ... it's 1.30 am and so far i've just leveled it by 9 levels ... ive tried battling with him, giving him pokeblocks.

Giving it the Soothe bell to hold and feeding it items(except the bitter ones) ups the happiness.

Tiomasta

Not amused
Yeah, give him/her the Soothe Bell, feed it vitamins and/or EV-reducing berries, both increase happiness. Using healing items like Potions increase happiness too.

razor fire

how long should Pokerus last? because this is the 5th day my scizor has it.
and yes, 5 whole days.

It lasts forever, but, if the pokémon that has it is in your party at midnight, that pokémon can't spread it anymore. The EV doubling effect says, though.

Major

Workin' on it
On top of that, I believe if, within that time, you place a party pokemon with it into the PC, it will spread among the pokemon within that box.

Just something to keep in mind.

~Major

No, the box prevents it from being cured.(It can no longer be spread when cured, but the EV doubling effect stays)

Major

Workin' on it
My mistake.

~Major

Metagross

How do you trade pokemon between Diamond and Platinum?

Do you need two DS's, or is there a way round it, I don't want to buy 2 DS's, thanks.

DreamGG

ShinyLegendCollector
Does Soul Dew do anything to Latios? I'm using it in the Battle Tower and a Starmie with Choice Specs seem to do more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.