• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

salmonman78

argh, hmmm now do I grab my Bronzor out of the box at 15 and grind him 10 levels or just get 3 more on Kad and get psybeam....hmm....

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
argh, hmmm now do I grab my Bronzor out of the box at 15 and grind him 10 levels or just get 3 more on Kad and get psybeam....hmm....
...Is that a question? In the long run, I think a Zor would be a better addition. With the resistances.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

...Is that a question? In the long run, I think a Zor would be a better addition. With the resistances.

Well that all depends. Resistances don't mean much going through the story, and since he's using it against Maylene's Gym Bronzor's Steel type would work against it. Not to mention Bronzor is terrible for attacking. Definitely level Kadabra up the three levels.

razor fire

the storyline and competetive battling are two different things. i tried going through the storyline with an EV trained scizor. turned out that my scizor kept losing. all my other pokemon survived since they were pokemon I had from the start.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
the storyline and competetive battling are two different things. i tried going through the storyline with an EV trained scizor. turned out that my scizor kept losing. all my other pokemon survived since they were pokemon I had from the start.

How can you lose with anything through the story? Especially one that's EV trained. You can easily go through the story with any Pokemon. Having Pokemon from the start VS having them from say the middle of the game wont make any real difference.

razor fire

How can you lose with anything through the story? Especially one that's EV trained. You can easily go through the story with any Pokemon. Having Pokemon from the start VS having them from say the middle of the game wont make any real difference.

I guess Scizor struggled because of its defense.

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
Hello I have a question:

Is there any way to maximaze an event pokemon stat without using AR (TRU Regigigas for example)???
If yes how???

razor fire

Hello I have a question:

Is there any way to maximaze an event pokemon stat without using AR (TRU Regigigas for example)???
If yes how???

Resetting for IVs.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hello I have a question:

If yes how???
Resetting for Iv's is the only way to not hack and "Change" IVs.

But remember that this only applys to the Pokémon you are just about to catch, and ones that you're just about to pick up from the Poké centre Delivery man.

EDIT: I think that your Signature is too "Tall." It Fills most of my screen and my screen is 1680x1050 (bigger than most laptops), at normal size text!

Last edited:

FenixFox

マスターの
is it possible to find a shiny while fishing?

salmonman78

Can the event items "Oak's letter", "Member's Card" be shared using the MG wireless option? thought i read somewhere it could be but figured I'd ask first.

razor fire

Can the event items "Oak's letter", "Member's Card" be shared using the MG wireless option? thought i read somewhere it could be but figured I'd ask first.

I think that only applies to Japanese Versions of the game.

randomspot555

I think that only applies to Japanese Versions of the game.

From what I heard (and I could be wrong/not remembering correctly), only the JApanese Secret Key could be shared via the MG option "with a friend" which is through local wireless.

Either way, since this is D/P, they wouldn't be compatible with the released key items since they are all for Plat.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
From what I heard (and I could be wrong/not remembering correctly), only the JApanese Secret Key could be shared via the MG option "with a friend" which is through local wireless.

Either way, since this is D/P, they wouldn't be compatible with the released key items since they are all for Plat.

It is only shared in the Japanese version.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
What berries should I use to get milotic and depending on the berry where do I get it.

ZanderR110

Northern Darkness
I have been able to determine my Secret ID within 8 decimal numbers thanks to Smogon's guide on it by using a legit shiny. I have an RNG reporter and know how it functions (mostly). Is there a way for me to determine my exact Secret ID by simply testing each possibility in the RNG reporter with a rare combination (ie a Female hatched Pokemon that is 12.5% chance female with X nature and X ability)? Is there an easier way to do it than that?

Third try now. Does anyone have an answer to this question?

FenixFox

マスターの
lets say if a blissey somehow gain the speed boost ability, how much speed would it gain?

FenixFox said:
lets say if a blissey somehow gain the speed boost ability, how much speed would it gain?

Speed Boost is the same on every Pokemon, so it would be one stage of speed higher after every round, in accordance with the ability.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.