• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which raises accuracy more, zoom lens or wide lens? thanks in advance

rekreatur

The Old Chateau would be good for Sp. Atk and the Magikarp Fisherman near Eterna for Speed.

This thread might be helpful too :3

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
Which raises accuracy more, zoom lens or wide lens? thanks in advance
Wide lens. Zoom lens raises crtical hit chances.
Huh, no.

Wide Lens boosts all moves accuracy by 10%
Zoom Lens boosts all moves accuracy by 20%, everytime you move after the Pokémon you're hitting. If you do the move before opponent's movement, the move hits with normal accuracy.

You confused with Scope Lens ;D

Souperman22

I've been catching some Dittos with 31 IV's in various stats for breeding purposes. The Serebii IV calculator gives a min and max value. For the 31's, the max is 31 but the min is around 28-30. Should I go by the max or min?

Bidoofawarness

So i started a new game on my pearl, and i traded six Pokemon over for my top six, they're now all lvl 15 but now they wont obey but i already got the first gym badge. Help!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
So i started a new game on my pearl, and i traded six Pokemon over for my top six, they're now all lvl 15 but now they wont obey but i already got the first gym badge. Help!

You need another Badge for them to follow your commands. Get to Eteria Gym and Beat Gardenia.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
I've been catching some Dittos with 31 IV's in various stats for breeding purposes. The Serebii IV calculator gives a min and max value. For the 31's, the max is 31 but the min is around 28-30. Should I go by the max or min?
It's hard to really say. You won't know the exact IVs unless you do a level 100 battle over wifi. The IVs are fine as they are (28-31 are awesome). But if you need the accuracy, check their stats at level 100.

With the first badge, only traded pokemon under 10 obey. Get the second badge (Gardenia, Grass Gym Leader) to allow all traded pokemon under 30 to obey. If you used your own pokemon, they would've obeyed you all of the time.

Jutten

need some help, cant think of a cute pokemon that would fit this team

Buneary - Lopunny
Aipom
Piplup - Prinplup - Empoleon
Cherubi - Cherrim
Swablu - Altaria

can any1 help me with that pokemon would really finish the team and be cute aswell?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Buneary - Lopunny
Aipom
Cherubi - Cherrim
Swablu - Altaria

can any1 help me with that pokemon would really finish the team and be cute aswell?

Pachirisu ;417; seems to fit.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e

Buneary - Lopunny
Aipom
Cherubi - Cherrim
Swablu - Altaria

Just use your best judgment or your favorite. Anything can get through the game, with a high enough level. Uhh.. Some suggestions are: Raichu, Delcatty, Clefable, Togekiss, Furret, Ninetales, Miltank, Wigglytuff, Chimecho, Froslass, Plusle/Minun, any eeveelution, etc.

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Huh, no.

Wide Lens boosts all moves accuracy by 10%
Zoom Lens boosts all moves accuracy by 20%, everytime you move after the Pokémon you're hitting. If you do the move before opponent's movement, the move hits with normal accuracy.

You confused with Scope Lens ;D

I'm confused with all three of them tbh XD

Bulbapedia said that it increases crit hit ratio if it goes second, but serebii says it's accuracy. Reading up on it, apparently the in game description is wrong, hence the reason why I said wide lens boosted it more.

The game lied to me. I feel so...betrayed XD

Guess you learn something new every day.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
I can't seem to find a damned Feebas. I checked the Pokedex, found out where it was, but then couldn't get there. The area the Pokedex puts them in, is right where Mt. Coronet is. I'm assuming that's where they are.

Anyway, I've been searching for god knows how long. Everytime I look where I am on the map, I'm never in the right spot. I just don't know how to get to the right spot.

The pokedex said I could find them right between Eterna City and Celestic town (along the narrow area going towards Snowpoint). Thanks in advance for the help. ;)

hashmeer

True Pokemon Breeder
okay i'm a breeder and i'm fairly new to EV's and IV's i saw that serebii has an IV calculator and an EV calc. i have an elekid that i've been raising on goldeens, seaking, and gyrados since level 5 and he is now evolved into an electabuzz. when i entered his stats a while back into the calculator it didn't show any EV's even though i have been training him on attack effort value pokemon in the wild with the power bracer being held.
what am i doing wrong?
Elekid
Jolly
level 26 (before he evolved)
HP 64
AT 55
DEF 31
SP AT 36
SP DEF 38
SPD 68

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
okay i'm a breeder and i'm fairly new to EV's and IV's i saw that serebii has an IV calculator and an EV calc. i have an elekid that i've been raising on goldeens, seaking, and gyrados since level 5 and he is now evolved into an electabuzz. when i entered his stats a while back into the calculator it didn't show any EV's even though i have been training him on attack effort value pokemon in the wild with the power bracer being held.
what am i doing wrong?
Elekid
Jolly
level 26 (before he evolved)
HP 64
AT 55
DEF 31
SP AT 36
SP DEF 38
SPD 68

You have to input the EV's into the IV calculator yourself, they don't just magically appear by you just putting the stats of the electabuzz into the IV calculator.

So in the IV calculator, enter your attack stat, and then in the EV's you'd enter however many attack EV's you earned, up to 255.

Status
Not open for further replies.