• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Help Thread (Deluxe Edition - READ FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaMan246 said:
Overall what last move should Gallade know besides Hypnosis, False Swipe, and Mean Look?

It depends, how high are you going to train your Gallade? It its high enough, you really only need False Swipe to catch lower leveled Pokemon (< 40) - and a little extra for highers and legendaries (> 50).

Of course, you can't just use False Swipe on Ghosts like Giratina or Gastly, so that is what you should be looking to fill your empty move space.

I'd probably give Gallade Thunder Punch/ Ice Punch. Sword Dance can't do anything against Giratina and other higher Ghosts, while Night Slash/ Psycho Cut will be too powerful or super-effective.

But then again, who says you have to only use Gallade to catch Pokemon? Vary you team a little - Let Gallade handle the fleeing, status and damage control. My Lv 100 Scizor only knows False Swipe, and I think that it does a good job when it teams up with my statusing Gengar.

www500 said:
Okay, I was unsure where to ask, but I was wondering if someone could help me transfer three eggs.

There's no real egg trading post in the Trade Section, and even then, its usually for keeps.

Try SPP-WiFi, you'll get a quick answer and there are plenty of people there who would be happy to help. For a price...

Torterra12

Event collector
i am doing a super contest what is the best moves set for a milotic with max buety in a buety contest i have got up to master one so far

Boomguy

If i want a solid rock Camerupt what ability should Numel have when it hatches

DaMan248

Special Trainer
It depends, how high are you going to train your Gallade? It its high enough, you really only need False Swipe to catch lower leveled Pokemon (< 40) - and a little extra for highers and legendaries (> 50).

Of course, you can't just use False Swipe on Ghosts like Giratina or Gastly, so that is what you should be looking to fill your empty move space.

I'd probably give Gallade Thunder Punch/ Ice Punch. Sword Dance can't do anything against Giratina and other higher Ghosts, while Night Slash/ Psycho Cut will be too powerful or super-effective.[/S]

Well I figured a lvl 100 Gallade can use one false swipe to finsh the job but problem is I need to get a lvl 50 Kirlia to get Hypnosis. So in the process of leveling my Kirlia its not gaining a very good attack bonus even though it is EV trained + Adamant nature. If I EV trained it in Def/SpDef and just swords dance 2-3 times I think Ill be okay. Now after swords dance 3 times I'll be hitting 4x the usual enough to get anything down to 1Hp.

I doubt I'll have a problem catching ghost pokemon because I have Rotom, and Giratina already. And Gastly I can just cheat and throw 1 quick ball.

Torterra12

Event collector
i am doing a super contest what is the best moves set for a milotic with max buety in a buety contest i have got up to master one so far and i've tried a few times and lost

pikachu20

Pichu Natures?

I got a pichu with volt tackle and its nature was "Rash".

it's stats are:
Attack: 145
Defense:72
Sp. Atk:130
Sp. Def:72
Speed:175
Level 80

I trained it to level 80 then realised its defense stats arent going to get any better so do I need one with a beneficial nature.

What are the beneficial natures? can some one please tell me

DaMan246 said:
Well I figured a lvl 100 Gallade can use one false swipe to finsh the job but problem is I need to get a lvl 50 Kirlia to get Hypnosis.

Thats not a problem. It is called training.

DaMan246 said:
So in the process of leveling my Kirlia its not gaining a very good attack bonus even though it is EV trained + Adamant nature.

Attack is not Kirlia's forte. Once it evolves, your base stats will rocket up from 35 to 125. Thats where you will see your hard work paying off.

www500

WWW500
There's no real egg trading post in the Trade Section, and even then, its usually for keeps.

Try SPP-WiFi, you'll get a quick answer and there are plenty of people there who would be happy to help.

Sorry to be kind of out of the loop, but what and where is the SPP-WiFi?

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
I'm having a little bit of trouble evolving tyrogue into hitmontop. Any particular tips?
I tried leveling them up to level 19 in the day care center, (starting with a tyrogue that had equal attack and defence), but when it reached 19, it had 2 more defence that attack. :\

Pearl move tutor?

The move tutor won't teach my L36 Typhlosion Blast Burn. He just keeps talking about the meaning of the word "universe"?!?!

I've been walking around with him since he was L1 and he shows 2 big hearts on the poketch app.

Am I missing something?!?!

Thanks as always!

Pearl move tutor?

The move tutor won't teach my L36 Typhlosion Blast Burn. He just keeps talking about the meaning of the word "universe"?!?!

I've been walking around with him since he was L1 and he shows 2 big hearts on the poketch app.

Thanks as always!

m190049

Local psychopath
Sorry to be kind of out of the loop, but what and where is the SPP-WiFi?
Here.

I'm having a little bit of trouble evolving tyrogue into hitmontop. Any particular tips?
I tried leveling them up to level 19 in the day care center, (starting with a tyrogue that had equal attack and defence), but when it reached 19, it had 2 more defence that attack. :\
Try giving it one of the stat boosting items that raises attack.

Thanks as always!

I think your at the wrong house.

Last edited:

AK Punk

Battle Tower Trophies

I beat 10 trainers in a row in the battle tower and it says talk to Mr. E Goods after wards for a bronze trophy. But, no matter how many times I tried I still got nothing. Is their a certain play list your supposed to play in for it to give you it? I did it on single battle with 14 wins straight and lost so I could get the trophy since it wouldn't give it to me before I quit or lost I thought that might have been what I needed to do and it didn't work. Any help?

AK Punk said:
I beat 10 trainers in a row in the battle tower and it says talk to Mr. E Goods after wards for a bronze trophy. But, no matter how many times I tried I still got nothing. Is their a certain play list your supposed to play in for it to give you it? I did it on single battle with 14 wins straight and lost so I could get the trophy since it wouldn't give it to me before I quit or lost I thought that might have been what I needed to do and it didn't work. Any help?

Theres no special line up you're supposed to fight - everything is random.

From what I can see, you've either gotten it already (probably if you weren't looking - check your undgerground computer), or your game is being majorly slack.

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
was the GTS glitch fixed?

as the title says ...was the cloneing glitch fixed for the GTS? just wana know

Khamul

Fail Meister
Do synchronizers work on pokemon that are given to you? (i.e. Eevee from Bebe, etc.)

Rad3n

Banned
No. Synchronisers do not work on non-wild Pokemon. RNG manipulation still works for them however.

Status
Not open for further replies.