• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Hero

Cain

RAWR
I really love how you drew them, but seriously, what were the designers smoking when they put that wierd hat on her head? Very strange :|

And even the bourette (i think thats how you spell it) on the guy is a bit strange...

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
HOLY KRABBYPATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heheh You did good, quite impressive.

I have a hat like that.ANyway, you did really good.

As always, be kind to the mime. ;122;

Heracross

Custom User Title
Radioactive D/P herione will eat us all. D:

Seriously though, it's good to see you and your art back, psilo. I really like the shading and the way you accentuate the folds in the scarves and whatnot. That is one hella creepy pedo smile though. XD

Last edited:
Yay! I missed your art, and am glad to see you posting again.

I love them both even if they are sorta creepy. That's what makes them unique and not just second rate copies of Sugimori art.

I love your shading too and also how you incorporated diamonds into the guy's shirt, and pearl into the girl's shirt.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
My mind may be just in the gutter, but the male's lips make me giggle.