• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
So, location > happiness?

zlxq3000

Master Collector
So, location > happiness?

No, not exactly; they do have to have max happiness, but when they do, Eevees will only evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon on the snow route or Eterna Forest, respectively. Anywhere else in the world of pokemon, they'll evolve into Espeon by day or Umbreon by night.

razor fire

No, not exactly; they do have to have max happiness, but when they do, Eevees will only evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon on the snow route or Eterna Forest, respectively. Anywhere else in the world of pokemon, they'll evolve into Espeon by day or Umbreon by night.

No o_O

They don't need max happiness to evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon. As long as they are in their respective routes they will only evolve into those forms.
Location > Happiness.

gamerdude123

my first shiny
ok i am looking for a lucky egg if i use trick on a bannet with frisk and i run with the egg will i keep it

razor fire

ok i am looking for a lucky egg if i use trick on a bannet with frisk and i run with the egg will i keep it

Yes. As long as it is on your pokemon it will belong to you.

andyhaj

I did see the Regigigas thing in the FAQ, but it didn't help me...I have a European game...Is it an European Regigias too? Or can I use a Regigigas from the US?

It's when thinking about the other Regis...

Last edited:

razor fire

I did see the Regigigas thing in the FAQ, but it didn't help me...I have a European game...Is it an European Regigias too? Or can I use a Regigigas from the US?

It's when thinking about the other Regis...

Doesn't matter. As long as it is an event regigigas it will work.

TheFreshness

does anybody know if there is a better way of getting a sporing breloom than just training shroomish to level 45?

Tiomasta

Not amused
Nope, leveling Shroomish to 45 is the only way of getting a Breloom with Spore.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Mew:D

Trying to Evolve Sneasel.

I was browsing Cerebii and it said that I need to get a "Razor Claw" But it doesn't tell me where and how to get it.

Does anyone know?

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
Victory Road
and next time post things like this in the DPt help thread

mas

yep victory road.

Bulbapedia said:
Route 224, Victory Road and available to buy at the Battle Tower/Frontier, Galactic Veilstone Building, Cyrus' room, hidden item (DPPt)

Many more places than just Victory Road, apparently.

DPPt Help Thread next time?

Last edited:

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Hey, is there more than just the two Up-Grades and one Dubious Disk in Platinum?

GolemGuy said:
Hey, is there more than just the two Up-Grades and one Dubious Disk in Platinum?

Nope, though you can get some extra items from PBR or FR/LG.

I'm not sure why you posted here when we have a brand-spanking new DPPt Help Thread.

master rad

master of pokemon
hey i've got a question,did anyone go back to the celestic towns cave? i went there after i beat the game and the champion was talking about dialga,palkia,and giritina. does anyone have a clue on she was really saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.