• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
@Spirit-Halo
Do you play Diamond/Pearl, or Platinum?
TM11 Sunny Day can only be obtained by trading 10 Red Shards in that house in D/P only. In Plat, the house contains the Move Tutor guy instead.

@Kashinn
Are you sure it's captured in Route 202, not hatched?

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
@Spirit-Halo
Do you play Diamond/Pearl, or Platinum?
TM11 Sunny Day can only be obtained by trading 10 Red Shards in that house in D/P only. In Plat, the house contains the Move Tutor guy instead.

I play Platinum. But I checked there, and it still won't allow me to get Sunny Day. I have 14 red Shards.

I dunno what it is, but I've gone in to that shards guy house 2 times to check if I can trade the shards with him, but he won't allow me...Any ideas?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I got a trade from somebody on Smogon. The Pokemon is redi. What does that mean?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I got a trade from somebody on Smogon. The Pokemon is redi. What does that mean?

It means it's redistributible.

I play Platinum. But I checked there, and it still won't allow me to get Sunny Day. I have 14 red Shards.

I dunno what it is, but I've gone in to that shards guy house 2 times to check if I can trade the shards with him, but he won't allow me...Any ideas?

You can find the Sunny Day TM on Route 212 near Hearthome city by using Cut or Surf.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
You can find the Sunny Day TM on Route 212 near Hearthome city by using Cut or Surf.

believe me when I say I have done EVERYTHING to look for that house/TM...

Does anyone have a map? Or a video showing where to get it?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
believe me when I say I have done EVERYTHING to look for that house/TM...

Does anyone have a map? Or a video showing where to get it?

It's pretty easy to find. Just go south from the exit to Route 12 from Hearthome, and keep going down until you see a ledge. A little below that is water that you surf over, go up, and there'll be the item next to the ledge.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
-.-

Then apparently I've gotten it...Darn it...

Is there any other way to get Sunny Day?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Lets say an Abra is "Mischievious" and has x/x/x/31/x/31, if I talk to the "Judge", will he tell me his Special Attack "Cannot be better in that regard!", or could he say the same about his Speed IV, considering they are both 31?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ The game randomly chooses perfect stats to assign the Personality Trait and BT Guy's Speech to. He could talk about either, and it would not indicate that the other IVs are imperfect. There is also a chance that both the Trait and BT Guy could be set to SpAtk, for example. This doesn't indicate that only SpAtk is perfect. The BT Guy will only ever refer to the same stat on one Pokémon.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ IIRC, he can talk about either. What he talks about and what the personality trait is are independent of each other, I think. I might have to check that, though.

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.
@Kashinn
Are you sure it's captured in Route 202, not hatched?

yeah, from what i remember there wasnt anything indicating that it was hatched, and it says that it was appearantly met at level 10, which I think is impossible... =/

weavileluver1

I've got the powah!
@ jabs4

You do. You go through 2 rounds of those + another 6 battles before you're allowed to challenge Palmer.

That's stupid. Why don't they just let you go on and on, then give you an opportunity to stop once you defeat/lose to Palmer or something like that?

weavileluver1

I've got the powah!
Am I all set to catch the Legendary Birds? I have beaten the E4 and the Champion. Do I need the National Dex? If I am ready to capture the Birds, where do I go?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
One of my friends has an Egg with the Pokerus, and I was wondering if that is legitimately possible. (sorry if this is in the wrong thread)

EDIT: just hatched and it still has the virus.

Last edited:

zlxq3000

Master Collector
One of my friends has an Egg with the Pokerus, and I was wondering if that is legitimately possible. (sorry if this is in the wrong thread)

EDIT: just hatched and it still has the virus.

Never heard of this, but does this mean that Pokerus is an STD? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.