• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I am EV training my Budew and I want him to evolve into a Roselia but for some reason his happiness won't go up or something...because he won't evolve. I already battled with him for 10 times and won(didn't faint or anything either)but nothing. Is happiness just a random thing or something?

No, it slowly grows and grows. Leveling up alone is not enough.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Battling 10 times won't get you very far. You should give it a Soothe Bell, walk with it a lot, take it to the Spa, use Vitamins on it if you can... Happiness takes a long time, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Wahh. Ninja'd.

hitoshura0

I am EV training my Budew and I want him to evolve into a Roselia but for some reason his happiness won't go up or something...because he won't evolve. I already battled with him for 10 times and won(didn't faint or anything either)but nothing. Is happiness just a random thing or something?

I'm assuming since your EV training it at the moment, you don't have the Soothe Bell on it. Regardless, it takes a long time to happiness evolve, so get your massages and Ribbon Society treatments as often as possible. If your really desperate, try the clock trick to get more massages or use the EV reducing berries on stats your not training.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

I trained a Budew from level 2 to 26 before it evolved.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I've got some more work to do when I get home on my game.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Anybody got any tips for friendship raising? i've raised my buneary by like 20 levels and the thing still won't evolve.

I'd say try the soothe bell.

Can a Umbreon learn Phychic if so how
because I want to have a Umbreon for my HG team

Galluo

3rd-4th gen trainer
To get tm64 (explosion) do you have to get to the 10th round or get past it? I got to the 10th round (the moon said 10) and stopped there. (The clefairy went back in, I didn't press start) and when I went to the counter she just asked if I wanted coins...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
If you're pokemon has been EVd in a certain stat, and has used 252 EVs, then yes, as the first berry would reduce it to 100, and then any berries after that would reduce by 10, eventually reaching 0 after using 11 berries.

TSL

Mischievous.
Does Marvel Scale de-activate when the status condition goes away? Say I put my Milotic to sleep via rest, and Marvel Scale boosts its defense...does the defense go back to its normal level when Milotic wakes up?

Electric

I want a Shuckle on my team and I will chosse the Gluttony ability over Strudy because you can't use OHKO moves in competitive battles. Is this true for the Battle Frontier? Can they use OHKO moves? I only want to train 1 Shuckle.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ The Battle Frontier has a love for OHKO moves, and they will hit a ridiculous amount of the time given their accuracy. You should really go with Sturdy, if you plan on mostly going in the BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.