• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11515

Well, the section merge occurred ages ago. Goodness knows why they didn't merge the two threads 8|

Before posting, make sure you check:

The Site
Walkthroughs for Diamond from GameFAQs
Walkthroughs for Pearl from GameFAQs

Read the FAQ ~ compiled by various members of the forum. If your question is answered here, but you ask it anyway, you will be ~*warned*~ or even ~*infracted*~

Please don't post repeatedly, you'll get help eventually. >_>;
Also, please don't post "thank you" posts. These are spammy. Edit your original post with the thanks. ^^;
Also, don't post questions that have been answered by the FAQ. You will be infracted ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tstormhunter118

I heard that the TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal will activate the Mystery Gift in the game as long as you have a pokedex (So like you could pick it up from the mart before activating MG in Jubilife)

Wondering if this is true -has plans to sit in TRU for a long time resetting games-

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I heard that the TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal will activate the Mystery Gift in the game as long as you have a pokedex (So like you could pick it up from the mart before activating MG in Jubilife)

Wondering if this is true -has plans to sit in TRU for a long time resetting games-

I don't see why not.

zlxq3000

Master Collector

I doubt it; if that was the case, why save it for Arceus, rather than allowing the same thing to happen with the Secret Key or any of the other TRU events?

Also, why sit in TRU to reset? As far as I know, you can just get the gift and leave the store (I wouldn't know, since I always take the gifted pokemon or item from the guy at the Marts immediately after I get them from the event, then save the game).

m190049

Local psychopath
I doubt it; if that was the case, why save it for Arceus, rather than allowing the same thing to happen with the Secret Key or any of the other TRU events?

Also, why sit in TRU to reset? As far as I know, you can just get the gift and leave the store (I wouldn't know, since I always take the gifted pokemon or item from the guy at the Marts immediately after I get them from the event, then save the game).
No, what he's saying is this trick in which you can get lots of Arceus.
You see- you don't need to go in the TV Station in Jubilife, to unlock Mystery Gift. Another method is just being within the vicinity of a Mystery Gift Signal, and when you go to the main menu, it will say that a Signal has been detected, and unlock Mystery Gift for you. The only requirement for unlocking Mystery Gift this way is having the Pokedex. You don't need to get the 1st badge to get into the TV Station and everything. As such, one could easily start a new game, get the Pokedex, get Arceus, trade it over to an existing game, and repeat. It's short and easy, and using this method, one could get a huge amount of Arceus.

And yes, this is/was possible for any event.

Last edited:

Tiomasta

Not amused
Yes. But Smeargle can't have two Sketches at one time. So you must make Smeargle Sketch moves one by one.

razor fire

i believe this is the help thread now, read the first post.

That post must have been moved here as I did not post that here.

Anyways, Where can I get TM Roost?

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
From a person in route 210 just north of solaceon town
hope that helped

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
ok well if this is where to ask (if not...really sorry)

just transferred a Nincada over to my Diamond, leveled it up to 19 and couldn't be bothered so leveled it again with the rare candy it was equiped with. It evolved to Ninjask but not Shedinja too, I had 2 extra spots in my party before and after the evolution, is there anything wrong?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
ok well if this is where to ask (if not...really sorry)

just transferred a Nincada over to my Diamond, leveled it up to 19 and couldn't be bothered so leveled it again with the rare candy it was equiped with. It evolved to Ninjask but not Shedinja too, I had 2 extra spots in my party before and after the evolution, is there anything wrong?

Did you have Pokeballs in your bag?

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
That's your problem: You need a Pokéball. Not a Great Ball or an Ultra ball. Just a Plain Pokéball.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
You have an Eevee with max happiness that just leveled up on Route 217 during the day. What does it evolve into, Espeon or Glaceon?

Status
Not open for further replies.