• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

LokesLano

Baby Bopper
oh, so it's no different from the "Only One" rarity. I see

cool. Now how exactly do you get to Iron Island etc.?

And are there special conditions to get the Lati's in Heart Gold?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Not much difference, no.

You can get to Iron Island via the boat in Canalave City.

You must obtain the Soul Dew, which, IIRC, is released via Wi-Fi. You can only obtain one per game, Latios in HG and Latias in SS.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
^ Not much difference, no.

You can get to Iron Island via the boat in Canalave City.

You must obtain the Soul Dew, which, IIRC, is released via Wi-Fi. You can only obtain one per game, Latios in HG and Latias in SS.
Before you get that, The other Lati@s will be runing around Kanto, like the Dogs/cats/Hamters in Johto, or themselves in Hoenn.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ So, you can obtain both in one game? If so, then you have just convinced me to get SS instead of HG because i thought SS only got Latias...

lansbury9

This is a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum help thread. Also, does anyone think the nature of your legendaries such as Giratina, matter? What about Wi-Fi events? (my trainer's ID/Name are canon, so my data remains!)

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ It depends on how you want to use them. If you are going Competitive, Wi-Fi, or BF, then yes, they matter absolutely. If not, then you will be fine.

LokesLano

Baby Bopper
This is a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum help thread.

Yeah, I'm totally aware this isn't specifically for HG SS, but on said thread they were talking about nothing but useless crap and I wasn't sure that they would (or that I would want them to) answer any questions I had.

Anywho, I also heard that you need that special lv. 100 Regigigas to find the other Regi's in Platinum. Is this true?

And does the first "wandering" Lati@s show up in (ahem, sorry) HG/SS automatically, without the Soul Dew event?

jabs4

Yes and yes.

Regi's - You need an event Regigigas.

Lati's - One of them (depending the version) will be roaming in Kanto once you receive the Nat'l Dex.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
My Pearl game was somehow stopped loading correctly, so I transfered all of my legendaries to my Platinum. I just beat the Elite 4 for the first time, and my Reggigas isnt registering in the dex, and it and Heatran are the only 2 missing. I have seen all the others, and I cant get the national dex. Help?

Regigigas and Heatran aren't in the Sinnoh Dex.....
Also, have you tried visiting Rowan's lab in Sandgem?

Rudruma

Hey guys need help real bad! On Platinum how can I get my Pokemon to forgety HMs pre E4? Help would be much loved :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hey guys need help real bad! On Platinum how can I get my Pokemon to forgety HMs pre E4? Help would be much loved :)

Move Deleter in Canalave City, building right below the PC.

jabs4

No.

And that goes for any event. You just won't see the dex entry until you receive the Nat'l Dex.

CoboltNP

Chaining Beginner
My brother was playing Platinum a few months back now, but after EV training his Giratina and levelling it up, this happened:

SP_A0063.jpg

He assumed it had something to do with the fact he changed it's form, but I though the stats would change when you give it the orb, as opposed to when it levels. Any insight into this is appreciated ^^

Last edited:

oDREWBYo

i need some help!!!

are there any pokemon who can learn both false swipe and mean look and maybe even an attack like thunder wave hypnosis?

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Its really quite suprising that you didn't see the stickied help thread at the top of this forum before you posted, and even moreso that you didn't find Serebii's moveset calculator. Use those next time.

Absol and Gallade learn false swipe and mean look, but to incorporate all of those moves you would need a Smeargle, which wouldn't really help you ion any way.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Trick Room Gone Wrong

Wow, post 1000 dead on! 0_0

Whenever on WiFi, I usually bring my Trick Room Sandstorm team. Halfway into the battle, I send out Bronzong. Then I use Trick Room. What happens, either it lasts forever or does not work at all!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.