• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah

^ Good luck. The first 21 is pretty easy. It's afterwards that things get harder. If you don't already know, you need to beat Milotic, Rhyperior, and Dragonite.

Yeah but the first time you encounter him he is actually easy to beat him

The second time is harder

and so on..........

Abc

^ The Second time is still easy enough if you have a tough team, IMO. But yeah, it is much harder than the First.

My point being
that he is harder, but yeah if you have a strong team you can beat him in no time ^_^

Like OMG SynG....

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Well that sure sucks. Because I have never ONCE in my life, ever found ANY shiny Pokemon.
Not only your game has a SID, your Pokémon has it, too.

You can trade away and use a Pokémon save file editor and find your Pokémon in their game of questionable nature... I'm near the limit of the rules.. Warez

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
How do I get my Ambipom to have Technician over pick up as ability?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Ok then then how do I know if the new Aipom will get Technician once it evolve?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ *Checks* You're right. In that case, I'd assume that the Aipom with Run Away would evolve to have Technician, since the game prefers to keep Abilities upon Evolution.

Hey, I didn't know where to post this, so... I was walking in the Turnback Cave and I found a lv. 16 Dusclups. Is that normal? Cause there's no mention of any lv. 16 Dusclups on Serebii's Pokearth. Maybe it's just a mistake? Anyway, see ya!

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ It's very odd, but there is a small chance that Dusclops will appear at Lv. 16 during night, despite the fact that they do not evolve until Lv. 37. It's like the Wild Gengar thing, I think.

Jaden

Information Merchant
I have to ask...

If I got a hacked (or assumed it is ) pokemon from the GTS, how exactly would that affect my game?

Game will freeze? deleted save file? Are these scenarios possible? (Hope it's not)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I have to ask...

If I got a hacked (or assumed it is ) pokemon from the GTS, how exactly would that affect my game?

Game will freeze? deleted save file? Are these scenarios possible? (Hope it's not)

Nothing detrimental will happen, no need to fret.

Jaden

Information Merchant
oh, I see... but that wouldn't feel right...

guess I'll make often trips to the hack check thread...

Thanks for the clarification though...

Status
Not open for further replies.