• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGoDur

i dont know how this happened but by some random stroke of bad luck i missed both the deoxys and arceus events...

so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it (i need these two and i"ll complete my pokedex)

Friend code= 4769 9469 6115

The Mighty Wurmple

Roar's very good in competitive battling, as it allows your Pokemon to 'shuffle' around an opponents team, spreading passive damage, ie. Stealth Rock, Spikes.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
How do I get that Europian PCP, via wifi connection at home or do I have to go to a gamestop to get it?

League

Master Abra Catcher
Just connect through WiFi I think.

Can I get Oak's Letter by mixing records with someone who has it, or something? I want a Shaymin...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Do the good effects of Pokerus stay forever?

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.
Yep, you just can't transfer it any more.

that sounds pretty interesting. so even if the pokerus is cured, the pokemon will still be able to earn 2x EV's?

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
that sounds pretty interesting. so even if the pokerus is cured, the pokemon will still be able to earn 2x EV's?

Yes, you just said it. When the Pokérus is cured, it only means that the Pokémon can't infect any other Pokémon anymore. You will still get double EV's on the Pokémon who had Pokérus.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I've got a Little Problem... I've forgot to "cashed" in my Wondercards from Last years events.. I have:

2/3 UK Game Shaymin (One is already Cashed in, but I don't know If from the 4th DP game I sold.)
4 UK Event Regigigas (None Cashed in)
Event items for Darkari (In Pack) and Shaymin (Not Cashed) - Can be left

Current Events
This MonthsPikachu-Coloured Pichu (One downloaded, others awaiting house clearing)
and Next Week ends Acerus. (Not in but I want the Space so I can collect them)

Other
Unknown amount of PBR Pokémon, All 3 are unlocked on my Wii.
All Ranger 2 Events not sent

I know about the "Shiny Rule" of Cards. I'm willing to spend some Time SR-ing. So What should I be looking as I'm cashing them in.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I guess this question would go here...

Does the "Simple" Ability double the critical hit boost you get from Focus Energy? I know it double things like Swords Dance and Amnesia, but how about Focus Energy?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
What is the point of the Fisherman on route 222 asking for a big Remoraid?

Is there a prize or reward or something?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.

I understand that serebii forums are laggy, and can sometimes cause a double post because of it, but I think it's best to delete one of the extra posts, in case you missed it.

and as an answer to your question, anybody who asks for a certain pokemon will always give you something in return.

Edit: Oh hey, I didnt notice it was you until I read your name =] Its been a while

Last edited:

Giusti

Hello.

I have beaten the Elite Four 20 times in Platinum, but I still can't raise the levels of some trainers (like the ones west of Veilstone City)

What must I do ?

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.
Hello.

I have beaten the Elite Four 20 times in Platinum, but I still can't raise the levels of some trainers (like the ones west of Veilstone City)

What must I do ?

do you mean trainers as in when you have a rematch with them by using vs seeker?

if so, then trainers raise their level the more you use vs seeker against them. there's a limit to how much their levels can be raised to though. i'm not sure if it works for every trainer, but it's worked for me with every trainer i've used it on so far.

Giusti

Well, west of Veilstone, there are two trainers, one with a Gligar, the other with a Lickitung. According to Pokéarth, they eventually get a Gliscor and a Lickilicky, but as I challenge them, they still have their unevolved Pokémon.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I understand that serebii forums are laggy, and can sometimes cause a double post because of it, but I think it's best to delete one of the extra posts, in case you missed it.

and as an answer to your question, anybody who asks for a certain pokemon will always give you something in return.

Edit: Oh hey, I didnt notice it was you until I read your name =] Its been a while

I have to agree with you, my friend. I remember I used to have a ton of trouble with doubleposting when I first became a member here. But not anymore, thankfully.

Now, to what I originally planned to say.

I realized last night that I didn't have all the starters that I said I had. So, I went and did some pokemon breeding last night. I got 5 pokemon eggs and hatched all 5 of them this morning, thanks to Magcargo's magma armor ability. Now, I have all the starters except for Totadile, and I'll get him when I get my soul silver game.

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.
Well, west of Veilstone, there are two trainers, one with a Gligar, the other with a Lickitung. According to Pokéarth, they eventually get a Gliscor and a Lickilicky, but as I challenge them, they still have their unevolved Pokémon.

are you certain that their pokemon level up? if that's true, then they would eventually have them as you have more rematches with these specific trainers.

and about my last post, i just realized that not all trainer's pokemon will level up. i just remembered the all-magikarp trainer, who will never level up his pokemon regardless of how many times you use the vs seeker on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.