• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Hey I was wondering if there is some kinda trick to using bands

Trick? No, I don't believe there is one. They just help with EV training.

Markness

...wagwan boss!
Shinny hunting; 4th,3rd,2nd,1st Gen trading

Looking for shinny pokemon in the following....

;054;;029;;343;;140;;371;;001;;246;;120;;236;;179;;198;;403;;052;;341;;434;;158;;060;;147;;443;;108;;079;;175;;328;;155;;004;;058;;077;;163;;066;;023;;172;;133;;033;;239;;123;;152;;333;;459;

DESPERATE FOR THIS LIL MAN IN SHINNY;007;

I have high level pokemon/babies. I also attach tm's/berries/pokeballs

PM me; PEACE

:surfpika:

Estellise

peachy
Looking for shinny pokemon in the following....

;054;;029;;343;;140;;371;;001;;246;;120;;236;;179;;198;;403;;052;;341;;434;;158;;060;;147;;443;;108;;079;;175;;328;;155;;004;;058;;077;;163;;066;;023;;172;;133;;033;;239;;123;;152;;333;;459;

DESPERATE FOR THIS LIL MAN IN SHINNY;007;

I have high level pokemon/babies. I also attach tm's/berries/pokeballs

PM me; PEACE

:surfpika:

You should try the trading threads.

I have a question. On pokemon platinum if I knock out Giratina will I be able to soft reset for the nature I desire later?

Last edited:

Earendil

Is there a list somewhere of good Pokemon to use Thief on (including those belonging to trainers)?

I am now in the process of catching legendary Pokémon. I have decided to go with Breloom with the moves False Swipe and Spore to catch them but don’t know a good nature. Any info is appreciated

arceus03

Is there a list somewhere of good Pokemon to use Thief on (including those belonging to trainers)?

The Rich Boy in Backlot's Mansion has a Blissey that holds a Rare Candy. Only catch is you have to defeat the maids in a certain number of turns.

I am now in the process of catching legendary Pokémon. I have decided to go with Breloom with the moves False Swipe and Spore to catch them but don’t know a good nature. Any info is appreciated

Depends on which legendary you're catching, and what role you want the legend to play.

Ok so I tried to raise a Breloom to catch pokemon its move set is:

-Spore

-Giga Drain

-False Swipe

-Sunny Day

But at level 100 its not cutting it. So now I have decided to go with Gallade with the move set:

-Hypnosis

-Mean look

-False Swipe

-Psychic/Close Combat

What would be a good nature, characteristic and EV’s for my Gallade with this move set?

urrutiap

Question about Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum

I've never played them at all so I was wondering if Platinum is like the Emerald(3rd final game) of the 4th Gen Pokemon game series?

Scaldaver

Limitless
The difference between RB and E is much larger than the difference betwixt DP and P. There is no massive story overhaul in P and with no extra facility (like the battle tent+ contest in E compared to just Contests in RS).

Scaldaver

Limitless
Okay, that's a point I forgot. But that's merely a minigame of sorts in my eyes - in E you get Magma Cavern, Altering Cave, New safari Zone places, a Fossil Tunnel, Trainer Hill and Terra and Marina Cave.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Well there is the Battle Frontier that returns in Platinum. Additionally, there are some revamped areas in addition to the Distortion World. More Pokemon of course added to the regional dex as well. Basically, Platinum is indeed the expansion pack to DP as Emerald was to RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.