• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, training your Pokemon some more would probably help you out a lot. You should have the VS Seeker by now, so you can use it to rematch trainers and get your Pokemon's levels up. The money you earn from trainer fights can be used to stock up on healing items you may need.
Nevermind I beat Fantina straight after I posted the comment, but thanks for the tips anyway.

ANTSHALLPERISH666

Satan's Disciple
Oh man :( sooooooo no darkrai for me? I have a ds and 3ds so I can trade on my own but it's event pokemon that I'm missing out on. And I'm a completion is so I wanna get like every pkmn that I can in each game. Especially darkrai

BCVM22

Yes, it means all possible avenues for obtaining a Darkrai in Generation IV via Wi-Fi have been shut off.

Hey guys,
I want to improve my movesets for my Pokémon so that I can defeat the league as they currently really crappy but I am not sure what attacks to teach them:

Mamoswine Lv.51
-Avalanche
-Ancientpower
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Empoleon Lv.52
-Cut
-Drill Peck
-Surf
-Waterfall

Staraptor Lv.51
-Close Combat
-Aerial Ace
-Fly
-Quick Attack

Raichu Lv.49
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Shock Wave
-Grass Knot

Rapidash Lv.48
-Flame Wheel
-Fire Blast
-Stomp
-Bounce

As usual any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.