• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond & Pearl Remake Arc Speculation Thread

Do you want to see the DPPt gang and the villain Sird again?

• Yes i do !

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No i do !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
This has nothing to do with the Future Pokespe Arc Speculation Thread as there are no Diamond & Pearl remakes announced by GameFreak yet.

Let's have some fun discussing about the potential DPPt remake arc that may be featured in the Pokemon Special Manga.

Please no bashing or name calling and have fun guys!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I feel like a Diamond & Pearl remake arc has the potential for another Pokedex Holder get-together as in we would see all the Pokedex Holders from Gens 1-7. Not only that but I feel that Giovanni and Cyrus would make an appearance because of Sird once serving both of them. Especially Giovanni because I have a feeling we would see a Deoxys storyline re-continued from the FRLG story arc that's probably been planned out or outlined years ago. I think this because Deoxys from the ORAS chapter felt more like a distraction of something much bigger in the making, an important but small stepping stone to a storyline Kusaka hinted at with the other Deoxys heading to the Sinnoh region years ago. Due to this, I think Kusaka already has some big storyline cooked up with Sird and Deoxys. He's probably just waiting for the perfect games, in this case potential Sinnoh remakes, for that storyline to fit in.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I could definitely see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.