• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Remakes 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Taylor

So we’ve reached 2020. We’re still marinating in the Galar region, which is all fine. But I think we’d be foolhardy to not open a healthy convo about the inevitable Sinnoh remakes. Nintendo would do themselves a serious disservice to not get to working on D/P remakes like NOW, if they intend to sustain the Switch’s momentum, they’d get this out the way accurately but swiftly. Now is the time. Lets not wait. What edit do you ideally seek? Mega Evs or No? Gigantimax or No? Original Gen 4 Dex (God forbid) or No?. Ideally, I say they should go for using the Platinum Dex in the remakes. So at least if you dont choose Chimchar you wont HAVE TO BE limited to Ponyta until you can get a Magmortar. Who has time? Also, there outta have a Giratina episode like how they beautifully tied Rayquazas history and emphasized him as a prominent character. So in one version: you have access to Dialga and Giratina and the opposite in the other. Maybe they can make a comeback on the fusion idea, “Primal Dialga” and “Primal Palkia” are absolutely welcomed too. Gameplay needs a speed up. Even if they dont include the full National Dex, I’d appreciate enough of a Dex that reflects Platinum and maybe the ones that are attainable in Sword Shield for trade purposes. Remember folks, you’re probably gonna wanna sit and marvel at the sound of Lake Acuity/Valor/Verity in Switch version. Lets get more chronology on Cyrus and Cynthia. Give me more than “those characters not to mess with”, lemme hear about their childhood and why they are who they are now. What other tweaks would you guys want? And do the ones I proposed here sound reasonable? Lemme know what you think!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Locking this, as it's way too early to be talking about, as there has been no announcement for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.