• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
ASUKA IS MAKING A THREAD IN SHIPPING?! WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?!?!?!

...Yeah. XD I've fallen head over heels for DP ships for some reason. But when I say DP, I am not talking about the anime -- manga or games only, please. (Though since the manga has little potential for ships as of yet, I'm more talking about the games than anything else.)

DP ships may include, but are not limited to the following:

Absurdistshipping (DiamondxPearl, manga-verse)
Challengeshipping (KurotsuguxJun)
Clingyshipping (KoukixJun)
Commonershipping (Diamondx"Berlitz", manga-verse)
Falsehopeshipping (Diamondxshiny Ditto... wait, what?)
Fortuneshipping (KoukixHikari)
Futabashipping (JunxHikari)
Girlpowershipping (ShironaxHikari)
Gothchampshipping (ShironaxLucario)
Hardmountainshipping (JunxBaku)
Infraredshipping (MarsxHikari)
Invitationshipping (KurotsuguxJunxKouki)
Jocastashipping (ShironaxKouki)
Retroshipping (HikarixJupiter)
Scarfshipping (KoukixHikarixJun)
Smexyglassesshipping (HyoutaxHikari)

Plus any others I missed while searching the ship lists. XD

I'm actually writing a weird Fortuneshipping-Futabashipping-Clingyshipping-Scarfshipping... thing. It has a random plot device, too. Ask me about it if you want. XD

Yeah. So anyway. DISCUSS PLZ. :< (And don't laugh at me for being a kinda-sorta shipper D:)

...And if I'm totally making a weird thread and should delete it because it sucks, please do tell me. I want to know. o_O;

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Yeah, I am too. I kinda like Absurdistshipping, too; it's sorta cute, I guess. I've never been one for yaoi or shounen ai, really, but I have my exceptions. D| And the two get along like that.

It's kinda weird how in the manga, Pearl doesn't really care about Berlitz, while in the games he's like... all over her. XD And Diamond is totally enamored with her in the manga, while he's more level-headed in the games. (I think. My Japanese is limited at the moment. D:)

Also, the link you gave... it redirects to Yahoo Japan's homepage. Try linking to the main page of the site, maybe?

Vycksta

This thread deserves more posts dammit! *thwaps everyone*

Might as well squee about the D/P only ships I like, even if i'm the only fan for most of them.

InfraRedshipping (( Mars x Dawn )): The D/P OTP and number three OTP behind Nynaeveshipping and PsiLuckshipping. I am just a sucker for opposites attract shippings and well, they are opposites given the sides they fight for. The pair look damn good together and it has canon potential too if you play as Dawn in the games. *has three InfraRedshipping one-shots started, unsure when they will be finished*

Sinfulshipping (( Mars x Jupiter )): To quote from somebody; "Cause the Ginga girls go good together"... and yes they do, even if my preferences are with InfraRedshipping and Ioshipping.

Exhallenshipping (( Volkner x Luxray )): Where do I start with this pairing? Cause the thing is, if I start talking about this ship I just ramble on and on and on and go into excessive fangirl mode. *nod nod nod* Admittedly, even though i'm a huge fangirl of him I don't know that much about Volkner cause of lack of owning the games... but from what I gather he keeps himself to himself and prefers the company of his Pokemon. So step forward his Luxray, who I believe has been with him since he was a baby Shinx and is really the only one who knows that makes his trainer tick. Oh yes. *more nods go here*

Senirasushipping (( Volkner x Candice )): Naturally I prefer Exhallenshipping... and Vroomshipping on a cracktastic note... but I can see this working. I truly believe that Candice is the only girl for Volkner and the only person who can really understand him. Bugger Roark.

Germanshipping (( Saturn x Volkner )): It works for one reason and one reason only. *nod* Saturn is the number one man of my girlfriend and Volkner is mine. Ha ha, love's a crazy thing. *whistles innocently*

---

That's it for now. I think. o@

taitofan

Stalker!
*cracks knuckles* Okay...

Challegeshipping (Kurotsugu/Palmer x Jun): My OTP baby~ Maybe it's my sick fetish with "Daddy~" being moaned at suggestive times, but I really dig this couple. <3 It's cute, it's controversial... It works better than I can explain.

Gingashipping (Akagi/Cyrus x Saturn): Saturn is trying to help this man rule the world... I feel there must be more to it than meets the eye.

Starlightshipping (Kurotsugu/Palmer x Saturn): Oh, long story... In my head, this would work nicely after the game... Fangirlism might have a thing or two to do with it though. ^^;

Crescentshipping (Saturn x Jun): Saturn doesn't take part in the two-on-two battle like his fellow female admins... I'd like to think there's a deeper reason than "he wasn't there." X3

Mosaicshipping Akagi/Cyrus x Kurotsugu/Palmer x Saturn x Jun): Rather than list every other combo you can make of the four, I'll just say that I like them all. <3

EliteUndershipping (Goyou/Lucian x Ryou/Aaron): Refined psychic... Playful bug boy... Opposite attract comes to mind.

Energyshipping (Denji/Volkner x Hyouta/Roark): Oh... Aesthetic reasons really. The opposites thing comes into play again... All the Japanese fanart for them helps.

GirlPowershipping (Shirona/Cynthia x Hikari/Dawn): I've liked the last PC and champion, so why not this one too? ;D

Sinfulshipping (Jupiter x Mars): If the boys are together, the girls should be too.

Germanshipping (Denji/Volkner x Saturn): Take Vy's reason, and tweek it to say "Volkner is the number one man of my girlfriend and Saturn is mine." X3

InfraRedshipping (Mars x Hikari/Dawn): Three words: Blame. My. Girlfriend. ;P

Clingyshipping (Kouki/Lukas x Jun): Good if Starlightshipping is going on and Akagi isn't around.

Akatsukishipping
(Akagi/Cyrus x Hikari/Dawn): It's a total guilty pleasure... I don't even know why. >.<

Eh, there are more I like, but these are the main ones.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
FutabaShipping (Hikari x Jun): Omfg love. It’s my het OTP of DP. The two have been childhood friends forever, they double battle together in the big dramatic part (despite how Jun absolutely did no help =p), the fanart is adorable…I love it~

GingaShipping (Akagi x Saturn): My yaoi OTP. Taito basically summed it up for me. It’s luff <3.

GlitterShipping (Suzuna x Hikari): yuri OTP. It’s all Michikusa’s fault, with that cute fanart she drew of the two in each other’s clothes.

AbsurdistShipping (Diamond x Pearl): This is the fault of that promo picture of the DP manga. Pearl was hugging Diamond. It all went on from there. They’re the awesome comedians 8D

MossShipping (Natane x Hyouta): This is very close to my het OTP. These two are my favorite gym leaders ever, and the fanart is cute.

HaganeShipping (Hyouta x Gen): This is to be blamed on the fanart I found of them. It’s very cute, and smexcellent. I have a plot bunny for it too 8D

VycktoreeShipping (Kouki x Mai): My friend, Shinju, got me into this. I'm not a huge fan of Mai!yuri, which is what the list is overflowing with, and Kouki just needs more love in general, so why not pair him with the cute gothic lolita girl 8D.

49erShipping (Hyouta x Tougan): They're father and son, and the fanart is pretty *_*

Piruletashipping (Miru x Sumomo):
Loli. 'Nuff said. Plus, the personalities are so different, it's kinda opposites attract in a way 8D.

GirlPowerShipping (Hikari x Shirona):
In a way...it's kinda like you x Shirona if you play as Hikari...which is incredibly awesome 8D.

SinfulShipping (Mars x Jupiter): Not as awesome as Ginga, but the girls go just as well together *_*

ScarfShipping (Kouki x Hikari x Jun): I like Futaba, Clingy and kind ofFortune. Throw them all together and you have one happy fangirl *_*

And if Pokemon x Pokemon are allowed:

GallantShipping (Roserade x Erlade): Roserade is love, Erlade is love. Put them together, it's overflowing with love.

And that's only a fraction of what I like from DP >D.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
GirlPowerShipping (Hikari x Shirona): In a way...it's kinda like you x Shirona if you play as Hikari...which is incredibly awesome 8D.

It's like that pic on AGNPH that's all "Kouki couldn't beat Shirona in a Pokemon battle, but she'll let him in the hall of fame if he does her a little favor... ;)"

Except with girls! 8D lolz girlsex.

(And as for all your other shippings, Hyourinmaru... you're my kinda fangirl. XDDDD)

Vycksta

taitofan said:
InfraRedshipping (Mars x Hikari/Dawn): Three words: Blame. My. Girlfriend. ;P
Gladly taking the blame. *pats her precious ship*

... and i'm such a fracker. I keep forgetting this ship all the damn time which upsets me cause I see it as an OTP.

Liquoriceshipping (( Marley x Mira )): Once again, opposites attract. I just love it. I get bashed cause people hate Marley yuri but hey, two fingers at them. 8D

Cheryl x Cynthia is damn sexy/pretty/lovely/whatever complimentary (( sp? )) word goes here, but i'm still thinking of a name for it.

Bryony

/laughing
I only like the one D/P ship at the moment and that is Mossshipping, RoarkxGardinia. Great fanart, great characters and I just can't see Roark in a gay relationship. Ever.

taitofan

Stalker!
I'm finding myself liking Elysianshipping (Melissa x Natane), though I'm not sure why. I'm not either of their fangirl nor have I been seduced by pretty fanart... I just find it intriguing.

I also must add Pandorashipping (Saturn x Hikari) to the list of ships I'm crazy for. It started as me wondering what shipping my fave male and female from DP would result in... I liked said result. A lot. <3 Hikari is really the only girl I like with Saturn. I can see this turning into my next Luckyshipping very easily.

Akari K

did it for the lulz.
O:
[IMG139]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/Akari_K/AMVG%20Stuffs/Pocket%20Monsters/dp.jpg[/IMG139]
http://michikusa.main.jp/

Scarfshipping ftw! I like the idea of Kouki and Jun's rivalry for Hikari's affection. Also, simply Fortuneshipping or Futabashipping is love too. C:

Vycksta said:
I get bashed cause people hate Marley yuri but hey, two fingers at them. 8D

..... Why? Why do they single her out? B\

Oh, and Sumomo is so adorable, but I don't yet know who i should pair her with... :B

Vycksta

Akari K said:
..... Why? Why do they single her out? B\

Oh, and Sumomo is so adorable, but I don't yet know who i should pair her with... :B
Cause she's a "gawfick" lolita who doesn't know how to love and wouldn't be interested. Pah I say, PAH. *pats her precious Liquoriceshipping*

Also adding another ship to my list...

MightyBooshshipping (( Cracher Wake x Lucian )): Born and bred from the mind of my "little sister" and all around pwnsome friend, Kelly. Both her and I are fans of the cracktastic British comedy, The Mighty Boosh... Kelly more than me i'll admit... and one night we were having a conversation about how Crasher Wake looks like Howard from the show and that Lucian looked somewhat like Vince. Et voila! *beams* The pair of us are writing a one-shot on it... but don't expect it till the Summer at least, Kelly has exams coming up and I have other one-shots/fics to write.

StarLe19

<-RockSmashShipping!
what the name of the ship for Dawn and Riley(Sir Aaron's game counterpart)?
I'm very curious and I have so many cute artwork for them.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Last edited:

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Pffft. I say Sumomo is for Miru. Pink haired lolis OTP~

And I need to add 2 ships~.

HardMountainshipping (Baku x Jun) They are SPAZZTASTIC boys and are in my top 5 favorite Pokemon characters EVER. They are so PERFECT *_*

Ignitionshipping (Ooba x Denji) Super love. The fanart, the personality dynamics, the fact that they both are super awesome...and it has some canon basis! That's always a plus =p

And while not a pairing, I really enjoy the Baku+Ooba+Denji friendship.Thanks to the fanart 8D

And Vy, you weren't referring to me with the 'people bash Mai yuri' thing? I wouldn't think so, but I'm just making sure, since you said it after my post saying I didn't particularly like it. I do like Mai with Hikari and Mars too~

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Well, whatever then....haay..Mai? I like her with Hikari<Friendship thing> and Shirona. Don't ask.

;006;

Vycksta

@ StarLe19: Dawn x Riley is currently nameless.

@ honey_clover112: In a way you are not alone in liking Conjunctionshipping, which is the name for Saturn x Mars. Of all the Japanese fanart sites I have been to that and Cyrus x Mars are very popular indeed. If anything it's Sinfulshipping that's shunned... which upsets me as I do heart that ship. Not as much as InfraRedshipping for it's the number three OTP ever but hey. ;D

... and Marley x Dawn is Choqueshipping with Mai x Cynthia being Loliesqueshipping.

@ Hyourinmaru: No I wasn't. It was a generalization from all the places I go to... so sorry if you felt that I was directing it solely at you. ^^

Last edited:

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
I've never seen Akagi x Mars during my fanart searches =o. But I agree. Poor Sinful never gets it's deserved attention.

In fact, I probably should say I like Galacticshipping 8D. Akagi x Mars x Jupiter x Saturn, and all the ships you can make out of it 8D

Vycksta

I have, admittedly not by purposely looking for them. To be honest it's the least favourite ship of mine involving Galactic members cause of my love for InfraRedshipping/Sinfulshipping.

However I do heart some Asteroidshipping, Mars x Jupiter x Saturn. Yep. Yep yep yep. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.