• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Hm, I agree.XP

Anyways, I think if InfraRed did go canon....*thinks about it* .....Wow.

I would point and laugh to the Akatsuki and Conjunction fans. (No offense, if you like those pairings, I'm just being honest.)

I would do that, if my ships did go canon, after all. So I won't be offended.XD

;006;

Vycksta

I think everyone would do that. I for one would happily go NYAH NAH NAH NAH NAH at Ignitionshippers and Bashoushippers before hiding in a nice secure haven so I wouldn't get bricked. xD

Yeti

Banned
If (insert favorite D/P shipping of yours here) happened, what would you do?
Well... if mah deah Jovian happened, I'd puff out my chest, take a deep breath, and cackle out a cry of triumph over all conflicting ships, namely CyrusxJupiter and Conjunction. Betelguese (school's out, I can't splel no more) or InfraRed (I'll take either, yo) I'd go 'yay!' and write more lame stories about canon ships; InfraRed I'd probably cackle at all the angry preachers who would come out with more 'Pokeymanz iz teh ebilz!1!!' sermons because of it and do a happy-dance. Senirasu I'd do a dance and scuttle about to polish the great throne of it for those who reside in its greatness. Yay for me favorite ships becoming canon... someday mebbe... *scuttles off to write more fiction involving all beloved ships above except Senirasu [I am not clever enough to capture their characters properly and would not want to taint it's glory...]*

Commando Amando

ffffffffffffffffffff
Feel quite happy...That's about it. Probably would encourage me to make more fanart though too. Canon Akatsukishipping and Challengeshipping? DO WANT.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yes, yes~

If Challenge did go canon....whee, then!

If Challenge, Senirasu, Moss, Fortune, Snazzy and Conjunction did go canon, it'll be the happiest thing that ever happened in my (Pokemon)life.

;006;

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

I'd be a very happy Futubashipper, and I'd probably go run around the room screaming something like: "It's canon, it's canon!".

Yeah, that's what I would do.

I have a really stupid question, but what's Infaredshipping?

Until next time!

--Orenji-chan​

Yeti

Banned
InfraRed is MarsxDawn, and such a magical ship it is. *nods and waves flag*

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah, its MarsxDawn, aka one of Betelguese's bitter rivals along with Conjunction and Akatsuki!

Yes, I know I'm very protective about my Betelguese, don't like it? DEAL WITH IT!!!

Yeti

Banned
Yeah, its MarsxDawn, aka one of Betelguese's bitter rivals along with Conjunction and Akatsuki!
So, the unnamed CyrusxJupiter is no cause for concern? Which, I admit, I one-sidedly support... haha, Cyrus has the second-most number of ships in D/P by me, bested only by Mars, crap.
GodComplex is forever my favorite Cyrus ship *pets it*. Tis so obvious. Then there's the way he just LET Dawn go after she beat him and gave her a Masterball, Akatsuki sooo has a hint right there. And of course Mars was just so thrilled to battle Dawn over and over... But Betelguese is probably my second-favorite Cyrus ship because it took up eighteen stinkin' pages in my fic as one chapter! *strangles the ship*

Topic time!
What's your favorite D/P poly ship?
Mine is CyrusxMarsxDawn and you can throw in Arceus too if you want some real fun. Planetshipping is also growing on me, I admit.

What's your favorite GalacticxGalactic ship and GalacticxNon-Galactic ship?
*pets Jovianshipping, GodComplexshipping and InfraRedshipping*

Last edited:

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah, I guess as soon as JupiterxCyrus gets a name (eh, I'm not making it, sorry, only the ships that I like!) it will rival my Betelguese, it just needs to get popular first.

Betelguese and Jovian of course, then it would be, eh... I don't have a GalacticxNon-Galactic really since that kind of covers it.

Uh.... I don't know...

CynthiaxMarleyxCandice? I don't know! I have to think about that one personally.

Yeti

Banned
I'm considering naming CyrusxJupiter UndershippedGalacticshipping since it seems to me everyone ships Mars and Saturn up the yin-yang but Cyrus not as much and Jupiter has like, less than 10 named ships. *mutters it's cause Jovianshipping is so pwnsome*

sanjay120

?(???)?
If 49er went canon.... oh my god yes. Bashou and Clingy would be good too, and Sophisticated is pretty sweet, but 49ershipping has to be my number one choice for canonical-ness. That would be so ****ing awesome.

I don't really have a favorite Galactic/Galactic, but Bashou is the best Galactic/non-Galactic. Yes it is.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.

Scarfshipping, it's so hot! *.*

Or even Cynthia x Hikari x Mars.

Until next time!

--Orenji-chan​

Last edited:

Vycksta

Sinfulshipping is the only Galactic x Galactic ship I like, so that's my answer for the former.

For the latter... lessee, I list it as my 4th all time OTP, I created a thread on it, I get my friend to make fanart of the pair and I plan to keep resetting my Pearl game where there are scenes featuring both girls so my corral of six plotbunnies featuring said pair can be done as close to prefection as I can get. Y hilo thar InfraRedshipping, you are looking damn sexy today.

Mentions to Prowessshipping and Deimosshipping, although that can go towards the first part of the question in a way.

None. Seriously. The pairs pwn more.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I'm considering naming CyrusxJupiter UndershippedGalacticshipping since it seems to me everyone ships Mars and Saturn up the yin-yang but Cyrus not as much and Jupiter has like, less than 10 named ships. *mutters it's cause Jovianshipping is so pwnsome*

Yeah, that works, but still, my policy is that I only consider naming the ships I like since Mars is Cyrus' girl PERIOD!!!

But yeah, Tabby approves!

Yeti

Banned
I went and counted all the named ships for the Galactic peoples, counting poly stuff like Asteroid for each of them.
Mars: 38+ (I lost count sooo many times >.>)
Saturn: 36
Cyrus: 20
Jupiter: 12
As you can see, considering Jupiter has only a third the ships Saturn does, and Cyrus has a bit over half Mars', unless they have a huge stash of unnamed ships lying around somewhere, they are most definitely the under-shipped members. *whispers: cause Jovian and Sinful are so pwnsome no others are needed* Thus UndershippedGalacticshipping is a very accurate name. Anybody wanna submit it on Bulbagarden, mebbe?

And InfraRedshipping is mighty awesome as well. *nods*

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Thats amazing! Well, yeah, Jovian is so pwnsome you don't need a lot of excess! Same with Mars, she only needs Betelguese, its just some people put her with anything! Its ridiculous!

Yeti

Banned
Same with Mars, she only needs Betelguese, its just some people put her with anything! Its ridiculous!
*raises hand* That's me. She's got the most ships of anyone in my book. In fact, it's all her fault Jovian is so beloved by me. I always pictured her as the 'friendly' commander and stuck the other two, who have identical eye-shapes and very similar bangs, together. Yay for shipping Mars with almost everyone! That's what you get for listening to Gravy Train and battling Mars at the same time... *shakes head at self*

sanjay120

?(???)?
Yay indeed. I still need to put her with Jiri, because it would look hot. But StarsAbove is always my favorite for Mars, though not my favorite for Gio. That title belongs to Dollshipping. Which is not my favorite for Mondo, that's Blastoff.... So confusing. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.