• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond/Pearl Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Aggron

Reads too much
Well, for my favorite Diamond and Pearl ship to happen, Lucas would need to appear on the show, which is pretty slim chances. But, if it does happen I'd record it on my Tivo ;)

Oh,I'm writing a Fortuneshipping fanfic, but I cant' think up a good name, so if anyone can think of one please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryony

/laughing
Mars has a lot of ships partly because of Vycksta; she has submitted Mars with all of her favourite girls. xD

But I prefer the Gym Leaders to the criminals in this gen. Sorry! *waves the flags for Moss and Marble*

sanjay120

?(???)?
Mars has a lot of ships partly because of Vycksta; she has submitted Mars with all of her favourite girls. xD

But I prefer the Gym Leaders to the criminals in this gen. Sorry! *waves the flags for Moss and Marble*

That is a good thing to do. Mars is hot and deserves many ships. And GL/Galactic has lots of potential. *waves Bashoushipping flag* ;D

Yeti

Banned
Mars deserves more ships than anyone else, she's so awesome. It's only natural she gets shipped around with everyone's favorite characters.

Yay for Bashoushipping! It's such an amusing ship... and one of the few gym leader ships I like. Villains over good guys for me this gen. Namely since Team Galactic is actually decently amusing, unlike Magma/Aqua *coughs* Um, yay for their ships?

Vycksta

*buries everyone under Senirasushipping pictures* Val is drawing me another one as some consolation to not being in America. :B

... and ya, I have submitted a crapload of Mars ships. *tries to remember a fair few* InfraRedshipping, Celesteshipping, Dioxideshipping, Maikoashipping, Sinfulshipping, Asteroidshipping, Conjunctionshipping, Scarletshipping, Magmashipping, Deimosshipping, Prowesshipping... I know there's more. *nod* Ironically though, the first ship with Galactic members I submitted was Jovianshipping for Tabby Catty.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yup, I remember! It was in the Mars club when you did that! Of course, the Mars club totally vanished from the face of the Earth many months ago however.

Of course, I feel very honored, for I was the first Team Galactic one you submitted for and you even submitted Betelguese for me and I am eternally greatful for that you know!

Bryony

/laughing
... and ya, I have submitted a crapload of Mars ships. *tries to remember a fair few* InfraRedshipping, Celesteshipping, Dioxideshipping, Maikoashipping, Sinfulshipping, Asteroidshipping, Conjunctionshipping, Scarletshipping, Magmashipping, Deimosshipping, Prowesshipping... I know there's more. *nod* Ironically though, the first ship with Galactic members I submitted was Jovianshipping for Tabby Catty.
You forgot Jingoismshipping. :D

Vycksta

@ Tabby Catty: It's not a problem; I have nothing against submitting ships for other people no matter who is involved in the pair.

@ Bryony: That I did! Ah well... as we all know I much prefer Senirasushipping and InfraRedshipping as it is. ;D

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
...............Jiri...? *totally clueless about that one*

*buries everyone under Senirasushipping pictures*

Yay, Senirasu pwns all.XD

Anyways, can somebody help me on this ship: Weavile x Empoleon? Please help......=P

;006;

Last edited:

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
....CHUU. Okay then.XD

Heheheh....XDD But any help would be appreciated!

Also, D/P ships are at th down at the moment.....Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Anyways: Jun x Kouki needs a name too....well, does it have one? *if my memory seves, it doesn't...XD*

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.