• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond Redux Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Not-so-recently restarted my Diamond game to legitimately beat it without cheesing the E4 with a Lv. 100 Arceus just so I could access the National Dex. By now I've already accomplished that but, eh, why not just toss the guys that took out that accursed Garchomp here?

Apricot the Timid Torterra
Lv. 56, Holding Shell Bell with Overgrow
Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, Rock Slide

Weird Al the Hasty Skuntank
Lv. 56, Holding Razor Claw with Aftermath
Night Slash, Poison Jab, Flamethrower, Screech

Escargoon the Calm Omastar
Lv. 56, Holding Quick Claw with Shell Armor
Surf, Ancient Power, Ice Beam, Mud Shot

Ilyana the Naive Raichu
Lv. 56, Holding Fist Plate with Static
Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Brick Break, Grass Knot

Olivia the Timid Chimecho
Lv. 56, Holding Wise Glasses with Levitate
Psychic, Shadow Ball, Yawn, Light Screen

Lady Vista the Naive Vespiquen
Lv. 55, Holding Sky Plate with Pressure
Attack Order, Aerial Ace, Power Gem, Toxic

Even though this 7th member didn't fight the E4 she still proved quite valuable.
Jasmine the Lax Lopunny
Lv. 55, Holding Luck Incense with Cute Charm
Return, Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Blizzard

shawn_o1

I see how it goes, Skuntank's Flamethrower to beat Dustox, Heracross, Beautifly, Vespiquen. Torterra's EQ to beat Drapion (sadly Torterra gets hurt by Ice Fang)

Torterra beats pretty much all of Bertha's Pokémon (if it doesn't beat Hippowdon, Omastar will)

Omastar beats Rapidash, Infernape and Steelix. It appears Raichu beats Lopunny and Drifblim.

Skuntank beats Mr. Mime, Alakazam and Girafarig. Chimecho beats Medicham. Skuntank beats Bronzong? Bronzong easily survives that Flamethrower and thumps Skuntank with an EQ in return. So your other Pokémon would have to help it out.

Spiritomb beaten by anything not weak to Dark Pulse or Psychic, Gastrodon beaten by Torterra, Milotic beaten by Raichu, Garchomp beaten by Omastar, Lucario beaten by Torterra, Roserade beaten by Vespique(e)n.

Guess it works if you can stock up a lot of Revives and Full Restores

Status
Not open for further replies.