• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond RMT - UU Pokes coincidentally coincide on the same team

-MX-

Charizard
Timid
Flamethrower
Air Slash
Roost
HP Grass

Yanmega
Modest
Protect
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Psychic

Slowbro
Surf
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Slack Off

Hariyama
Payback
Ice Punch
Force Palm
Whirlwind

Mismagius
Calm Mind
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Meganium
Substitute
Reflect
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb

Please rip this team apart as thoroughly as you can, as I don't think I did a very good job.

Last edited:
Charizard should have a Timid Nature. Roost isn't doing much for you, as Charizard is too frail to use it and In-Game you have Potions. Dragon Pulse or Focus Blast can go in that slot.

I'm assuming your Yanmega has the ability Speed Boost if it's using Protect? If not put Hypnosis there.

Slack Off over Psychic on Slowbro.

What exactly is Whirlwind doing for the Team on Hariyama? Ice Punch there. Force Palm is really only good for Paralysis abuse which doesn't do that much In-Game and doesn't really help anything Sweep. Brick Break or Close Combat work there.

Mismagius is fine.

Meganium should have Earthquake over Reflect because otherwise you lack coverage. That set doesn't work unless you have a Salac Berry on it, keep that in mind.

Pretty quick rate, I might redo it later. Also it'd be nice if you listed there Items and Natures.

CRUSH10055

サイダーを飲んでる人
Tier are used only for competitive battle so this isn't UU.

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest / Timid
EV's: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Grass

Yanmega @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
- Air Slash / Swagger
- Detect
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic / Hidden Power Ice

Slowbro @ Wacan Berry
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Sp. Attack
- Slack Off
- Psychic
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Hariyama @ Flame Orb
Nature: Relaxed
EV's: 252 HP / 4 Attack / 252 Defense
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Payback

Mismagius @ Focus Sash
Nature: Modest / Timid
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

Meganium @ Occa Berry
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Defense
- Substitute
- Sword Dance
- Body Slam
- Seed Bomb

Here if you call it UU team.

Last edited:

-MX-

Charizard should have a Timid Nature. Roost isn't doing much for you, as Charizard is too frail to use it and In-Game you have Potions. Dragon Pulse or Focus Blast can go in that slot.

I'm assuming your Yanmega has the ability Speed Boost if it's using Protect? If not put Hypnosis there.

Slack Off over Psychic on Slowbro.

What exactly is Whirlwind doing for the Team on Hariyama? Ice Punch there. Force Palm is really only good for Paralysis abuse which doesn't do that much In-Game and doesn't really help anything Sweep. Brick Break or Close Combat work there.

Mismagius is fine.

Meganium should have Earthquake over Reflect because otherwise you lack coverage. That set doesn't work unless you have a Salac Berry on it, keep that in mind.

Pretty quick rate, I might redo it later. Also it'd be nice if you listed there Items and Natures.

OK, suggestions noted.

Tier are used only for competitive battle so this isn't UU.

You do realize that just because tiers are only used officially in Competitive it doesn't mean someone can't make a Team that uses just UU Pokemon for In-Game and call it a UU Team, right?

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Charizard
Timid
Flamethrower
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse/Substitute
Focus Blast

Sorta Ok, but I'd use this set.

Yanmega
Protect
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Psychic/HP Electirc/HP Ground/Hypnosis

Fine, but you have some overlapping coverage. Perhaps Hypnosis if you're not up for Hidden Power.

Slowbro
Surf
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Thunder Wave

Lead with him. He's not quite a Dual Screener, but Light Screen and T-Wave will really help the setup users you have on this team.

Hariyama
Payback
Ice Punch
Force Palm
Whirlwind

Not sure on him, but whirlwind won't do you much good w/out Stealth Rock, Spikes, or Toxic Spikes, so I suggest replacing that.

Mismagius
Calm Mind
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Fine.

Meganium
Substitute
Leech Seed
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb

Sub Seeder.

Please rip this team apart as thoroughly as you can, as I don't think I did a very good job.

This team seems to be very Starm weak to me. Maybe consider replacing Yanmega with an fast Electric type, but it's up to you.

Edit: Holy Miltank, way outposted by Tyrant and CRUSH.

-MX-

OK, what would you suggest for a fast Electric type? I was thinking maybe Jolteon or Magnezone.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Well, I am a fan of Jolteon, personally, and since Magnezone isn't that fast, I'd go with Jolteon in this case.

-MX-

OK. Would this set work? Its basically SpecsJolt from Smogon.

Jolteon
Thunderbolt
HP Grass
Baton Pass
?

CRUSH10055

サイダーを飲んでる人
Rather than Jolteon, I would recommend Electivire since your team need Physical sweeper.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Nature: Jolly (MUST)
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

EDIT: But if you still want to use Jolteon, here's the following;

- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice Base Power 70
- Fake Tear
- Detect / Wish

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Rather than Jolteon, I would recommend Electivire since your team need Physical sweeper.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Nature: Jolly (MUST)
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

Wut. EQ over Fire Punch, it gives better coverage than Fire Punch and is stronger. And Jolly isn't a must, although for a pure physical Vire, it is the best nature. You could have Adamant, and a Choice Scarf instead.

Jolteon@Wise Glasses/Choice Specs
Timid
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice/Fighting
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam/Charge Beam?

Double Wut. Fake Tears is meh on every Eeveelution that can use it without sucking, and Jolteon isn't one of those. And Detect is an HG/SS egg move only, while this team is on Diamond. Wish is no good without Sub and Baton Pass, Jolt is FRAIL. I've edited the set in bold.

You could have Adamant, and a Choice Scarf instead.

lol ScarfVire. Seriously.

Double Wut. Fake Tears is meh on every Eeveelution that can use it without sucking, and Jolteon isn't one of those.

How do you figure that exactly? Jolteon is fast enough to use it, can take one neutral hit before dying then likely OHKO with a Thunderbolt.

Wish is no good without Sub and Baton Pass, Jolt is FRAIL.

Sub? Yes. Baton Pass? Not really, no. Jolt can abuse Sub+Wish on its own and in fact it isn't that stupid of a thing to use. A set of Sub / Wish / Thunderbolt / HP Ice works quite well In-Game.

And fyi Charge Beam isn't very good on Jolt without Sub lol. The only thing it can do with it is Revenge and hope for a Special Attack boost.