• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond RMT

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Well, i'm bored so I decided to get my ingame team rated.

Infernape.png

Infernape@Life Orb
Naive nature
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Earthquake

Mixape, i'm going to consider replacing Earthquake with thunderpunch. He's just a powerhouse. I'll usually lead off with him, or switch it around with Staraptor

Staraptor.png

Staraptor@Life Orb
Adamant nature
-Close Combat
-Brave Bird
-Return
-U-Turn

Ah, I love this guy. His move provide great coverage, Close Combat and Brave Bird are his main moves. Return for STAB, and since its ingame it deals lots of damage. U-Turn out when there's something he doesn't like. He outspeeds almost everything ingame. Any have suggestions for the item? Brave Bird recoil+Life orb recoil could really kill him..

Garchomp.png

Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly nature
-Swords Dance
-Dragon Claw (Switching this to outrage)
-Fire Fang
-Earthquake

Ah, good ol Chomp. Gets off a Swords Dance and just sweeps.Yache Berry for those ice attacks. However, him being so strong makes me wonder if I should replace him. All the other pokes don't get to shine as much as he does..any suggestions?

Gliscor.png

Gliscor@leftovers
Jolly nature
-Night Slash
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang
-Stone Edge

Gliscor doesn't have Swords Dance, to fit the extra coverage move on there. He pretty much obliterates everything with all his coverage moves. Leftovers so he could take hits longer.

Other two are HM Slaves..could you guys help me out? Also I need a special attacker ;). I was thinking Lucario or Jolteon with the Choice Specs set

Infernape@Life Orb
Naive nature
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Earthquake

Staraptor@Life Orb
Adamant nature
-Close Combat
-Brave Bird
-Return
-U-Turn

Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly nature
-Swords Dance
-Dragon Claw (Switching this to outrage)
-Fire Fang
-Earthquake

Gliscor@leftovers
Jolly nature
-Night Slash
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang
-Stone Edge

Other two are HM Slaves..could you guys help me out? Also I need a special attacker ;). I was thinking Lucario or Jolteon with the Choice Specs set

I agree with your idea to switch in thunderpunch on your Infernape. The rest of your team seem to be able to handle earthquake fine and your lacking a good thunder move. Other than that I really like this Pokemon's skills, think it will give a good amount of Pokemon a great sweeping.

Sorry, I don't use many flying types (just not one of my favorite types) nor have I ever looked at Staraptor's moves/stats. So I wouldn't have the knowledge to rate your staraptor, leaving that to someone else but questioning the Close Combat only because your Infernape also has this move.

Good o'l Garchamp. If you like him, keep him. Just noticing, you like fire type attack don't you? :) Try swapping in Aqua Tail over fire fang. That way you can get a little more spread with your move types. I can understand outrage, but I actually prefer Dragon Claw better. Its annoying when you get stuck in the outrage and than have to suffer from confusion if you didn't manage to kill your opponent's team. If you like outrage more than maybe switch the held item to get a way to prevent confusion.

Glisor <3. Love this Pokemon but concerned about the skills you have picked. Yet again, loving fire type attacks? I would swap fire fang for Ice fang to take down some dragons. Worried about stone edge's chance of hitting. Maybe swap for... X-Scissor? Help take down a wider range of Pokemon, those dark types sometimes are nasty.

Yes you do need a bit of special attack with this team, just noticed its very heavy on physical attacks (I do this all the time, I just like those Pokemon that use physical attacks better sometimes...). hmm.. I do love eevee and all of it's evolutions with a passion, but jolteon is a bit limited with its moves I think. Than again, if you would like to have it on your team... try this.

Jolteon
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
- ??? (maybe toxic? Jolteon doesn't last long in battles but if you swap to a tank after this is in place than you could take out the opponent tankers. Than again, Jolteon isn't suited for this type of skill usually... :/ )

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
A Starmie would fit very nicely in your team. Catch a Staryu by fishing in Sunyshore or Canalve(super rod).

If you REALLY need two HM Slaves, i would suggest these:

Bibarel

Surf
Waterfall
Rock Climb
Strength

Tropius

Cut
Fly
Defog
Rock Smash

They cover all 8 HMs.

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Thanks Wings for Wingless, i'll consider adding in Jolteon, or Vaporeon.

Thanks Overheat, Starmie has perfect coverage.

As for the HM Slaves, i'll just switch them out when I need to.