• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond storyline team

Jackadge

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to know your thoughts about a storyline team. I've played black and white 2 recently and now I wanna do my pokedex (hence diamond) but I wanna have fun whilst doing it - and not use over used.

My current team is
Infernape
Mr Mime
Rosella
Octillery
Murkrow
Skuntank.

I just finished the water gym... And now I'm just considering whether this team is worth moving forward with. As its a storyline team it's all about the fun - but I'm unsure if I want skuntank (toxicroak?) or octillery (floazel/ gastrodon?)

Lemme know what you think

Freeze*

I like the general appearance of your team ! Between them most HM's are covered and I think they'll give you an appreciable challenge, since their coverage and overall defense are underwhelming ;) But there's certainly an amazing coolness factor !

I've used both Occillery and Toxikroak in my first run and I can say that occilery is really fun to use, although it's speed can be annoying when battling wild Pokemon. I'd suggest you keep it, as it can also run many "beams". Floatzel is uninteresting in my opinion, with a move pool consisting of water moves only basically, but I've never tried Gastridon. He looks fine, however, so I'd suggest between octopod and Gastridon.

For the other one, both are really fun and cool choices; although in game I think skunk tank would fare better. However, I like toxic roam better just for it's awesome appearance. But between those two and infer nape , you basically get the same coverage... Tough choice...

Good luck !