• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond Team From 3 Pokemons!!!!!

Cavalry

Banned
Well, i just want to let you know about my team in Diamond Version:
Enperuto (Nickless) Lv. 94!!!
Ice Beam
Surf
Waterfall
Drill Peck
-

Corsola (Nick: Koral) Lv. 50
Rock Smash
Strengh
Spike Cannon
Rock Blast
-

Wailord (Nick: Mario) Lv. 43
Waterfall
Water Sprout
Rollout
Tide
-

Well it´s my favourite team, actually I have much powerfull Pokemon (Giradina lv. 70, Hiioran lv. 70 or Rhydon lv. 55 anm many more), but these are my favourites!!!! And I wish to train them next

Try adding a bit more versatiliy. Water is my favorite type, but I don't overload my team with them. Try adding diverse Pokemon like Dorapion and Kaburudon. Check my thead for more examples.

killerkyogre14

wow!
all of them are water type
they are all ok
but you might want to balance the Lvs more

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
get some more pokemon and more balance types.

Cavalry

Banned
get some more pokemon and more balance types.

what do you mean to get more Pokemon, sure I have more Pokemon, i have got 81 of them, only question is, if I should change corsola with Masquerain lv. 44 with Absorb, Water Rain, Silver Wind and Toxic?????

yeah, I like water types!!!!!

Noo!

what do you mean to get more Pokemon, sure I have more Pokemon, i have got 81 of them, only question is, if I should change corsola with Masquerain lv. 44 with Absorb, Water Rain, Silver Wind and Toxic?????

yeah, I like water types!!!!!

You should definitely keep Corsola, it is much better than Masquerin. I know you may think that if Masquerin uses Giga Drain on Corsola it would lose, but Corsola has good Special Defense. And an Ice Beam from Corsola would definitely KO Masquerain. So In my opinion, do not change Masquerain, and keep Corsola! IF you want proof, here you go:

Masquerain:

HP:70
Attack:60
Defense:62
Sp.Attack:80
Sp.Defense:82
Speed:60

TOTAL=414

Corsola:

HP:55
Attack:55
Defense:85
Sp.Attack:65
Sp.Defense:85
Speed:40

TOTAL=385

Masquerain's has higher stats, BUT it will definitely have a KO from an Ice Beam from Corsola. But it is your choice, you decide!

Last edited:

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Enperuto @ Leftovers
Modest / Bold / Calm nature
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

or Enperuto @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Hydro Pump / Waterfall
- Swords Dance
- Drill Peck
- Earthquake

Corsola @ Leftovers
Modest nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice beam
^^ Shadow Ball and Land Power are other special options.

Wailord @ Leftovers
Modest nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf / Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

or Wailord @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Cavalry

Banned
Thanks guys for advices!!!!!
Yay!!!! I caught a lv.29 Ditto!!!!!!!!
Two more cool Pokemon I train:
Blissey lv.56:
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Sing
Rock Climb

Tactics: If the oppenent is strong and don´t have weaknesses of my attacks, I use Sing, if i miss, i try it to use again, when he finally fell asleep, I use attack that is more effective on him and believe me, for 3-4 turns i KO him. Very simple to win with him is when the oppenent have weakness on Fire or Electric attacks, that is 1-2 turns and KO. Big problem is battling Ground and Rock types Pokemon, in that way i switch my Pokemon
-----
Hariyama lv. 51:
Ice Punch
Drain Punch
Bulk Up (not sure if it is)
Eearthquake

Tactics: Tactics here are simple, Ice Punch for Bug, Grass, Ground, Rock and Flying type Pokemon, Drain Punch good for everyone and it heals you, Bulk Up, I really don´t know what kind attack is it, but i think it´s Bulk Up, Earthquake is just powerful and sometime to attack those idiotic Diggers taht waste my time!!!!!!!!
------

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold nature
- Calm Mind
- Softboiled
- Ice beam
- Thunderbolt

Hariyama @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Substitute