• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond Team

Furizaa

For starters, I'm going to just throw out there that this team is incomplete and I am willing to swap out some pokemon for others. HOWEVER, I am not willing to rebreed whatever I have for better natures/whatever. I'm pretty new to the whole EV thing, though I am getting the hang of it now, so please don't pick me apart too much.. >_>;

Torterra (Lonely) @Quick Claw
Overgrow
EVs: I really don't know his EVs, maybe I'll berry him and start over someday
-Razor Leaf
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Wood Hammer
The ONLY reason I have Razor Leaf is because he's my starter so I couldn't re-breed for Seed Bomb and because Wood Hammer takes out a ton of his health each time he uses.

Togekiss (Modest) @Leftovers
Serene Grace
EVs: Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed
-Air Slash
-Tri Attack
-Flamethrower
-Aura Sphere
I was lucky to get this gal off XD with Tri Attack, and her nature and trait were just godsends. I've been considering swapping Fthrower for Shadow Ball for a long time cause both the AS's take care of its type advantages... only thing that's held me back is that I'm lazy and Fthrower is stronger.. xd

Gyarados (Adamant) @Wide Lens
Intimidate
EVs: Attack, Speed
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
Just got this guy to lv.100 and he has a very high attack power. I got Wide Lens there cause 90% on Aqua Tail and 95% on Ice Fang kinda annoys me when they miss only at crucial times.

Magmortar (Modest) @dunno yet
Flame Body
EVs: Sp. Attack, Speed
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Cross Chop
Cross Chop was just a novelty I bred it with, dunno what to replace it with though. I've checked his IV while EV training, and his Sp. Attack is godly high, on pace to be close to 400 when he reaches lv.100 (it's at 235 at lv.61 right now). I'm not sure what to put for the item.. maybe Choice Specs?

As for the last two, I am at a loss of what to put. Here are some suggestions of pokemon I have in my box, but you aren't restricted to those if you feel inclined on suggesting pokemon to me. I have an adamant weavile at lv.2 with Ice Punch, just waiting to be EV trained, lv.5 porygon z with modest nature and Psychic, also waiting for EVs, lv.42 adamant gliscor that I'm EV training with Earthquake, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, and Night Slash, lv.54 naughty rapidash, lv.30 adamant rampardos, and a lv.25 modest gengar. I'm open to any suggestions, so please feel free to offer anything for my team.

Torterra
Adamant/Impish/careful
Wood Hammer
EQ
Stone Edge
Leech Seed/Synthesis/Curse

Thunderwave is another option for 'Kiss, but since you dont have Nasty Plot you cant use it as well.

Waterfall>Aqua Tail, if the accuracy problem becomes too much.
Will-O-Wisp>Psychic on 'Mortar; and mild nature may have been better.

Im bad w/ suggestions.

Magmortar Want's Focus Blast over One of those Moves, and Yeah use Choice Specs on Him. And use Leftovers on Torterra. You need Blissey, so i'm going to Offer a Set for it.

Blissey @:Leftovers
Trait:Natural Cure
Bold Nature
Softboiled
Thunder Wave
Ice Beam
Rest???

Last edited:

Dragonzilla25

Kirby will pwn u
You can re-breed w/ Torterra all you need is a ditto. Then just keep laying eggs until you get a girl for the seed bomb.

Do you have something against multiple starters?That lonely nature is too hindering to keep at this point, Torterra needs its defense. Im sure you're gonna claim some sort of bond w/ your torterra, but there is nothing wrong w/ replacing it.
Bella Bellaboo, He has Cross chop on his 'Mortar, and it's pretty much a choice between the two.

Then use Focus Blast over Cross Chop, after all you're using a Special Set. and with Choice Specs, it's pretty Much obvious that you should choose Focus Blast over Cross Chop.

Furizaa

Do you have something against multiple starters?That lonely nature is too hindering to keep at this point, Torterra needs its defense. Im sure you're gonna claim some sort of bond w/ your torterra, but there is nothing wrong w/ replacing it.
Bella Bellaboo, He has Cross chop on his 'Mortar, and it's pretty much a choice between the two.
I might replace him, but like I said, I want to keep my starter, heh. I dont have anything against multiple starters, I just don't want to replace him. So all I can do with him is make lemononade out of lemons :p

Bella Bellaboo, That ISNT a choice specs set, Furizaa didnt say that. Especially if he/she(not reading profiles) uses Will-O-Wisp over Psychic.
Cross chop is used because it has (however slight) higher accuracy, and a suprise from a special set.If he/she already bred for the move then they should keep it.