• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond Team

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
This is my first glance at a diamond team. Please feel free to make sugggestions about items,natures, and attacks.
Still getting the hang of Evs so you can put them down its just that I might not use them.

infernape.png

Infernape@ Expert Belt
Nature Mild
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch

heracross.png

Heracross@ Muscle Band
Nature Naughty
-Megahorn
-Brick Break
-Stone edge
-Swords Dance

honchkrow.png

Honchkrow@ Life Orb
Nature Gentle
-Dark Pulse
-Nast Plot
-Heat Wave
-Arial Ace

423-e.png

Gastrodon@ Kings Rock
Nature Quiet
-EQ
-Muddy Water
-Ice Beam
-Recover

sudowoodo.gif

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Nature Naughty
-Wood Hammer
-Sucker Punch
-Rock Slide
-Thunder Punch

snorlax.png

Snorlax@ Leftovers
-Belly Drum
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Body SLam

Thank you foxy man
Hope you can rate my diamond team!

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
This is my first glance at a diamond team. Please feel free to make sugggestions about items,natures, and attacks.
Still getting the hang of Evs so you can put them down its just that I might not use them.

infernape.png

Infernape@ Expert Belt
Nature Mild
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch

heracross.png

Heracross@ Metronome
Nature Adamant
-Megahorn
-Brick Break
-Stone edge
-Swords Dance

Fine

honchkrow.png

Honchcrow@ Wise Glasses
Nature Modest
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash
-Heat Wave

423-e.png

Gastrodon@ Kings Rock
Nature Quiet
-EQ
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover

sudowoodo.gif

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Nature Adamant
-Wood Hammer
-Sucker Punch
-Rock Slide
-Thunder Punch

snorlax.png

Snorlax@ Life Orb
-Crunch
-Rest
-Earthquake
-Body SLam

Comments in bold.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title

infernape.png

Infernape@ Expert Belt
Nature rash
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-thunderpunch

heracross.png

Heracross@ Metronome
Nature Naughty
-Megahorn
-closecombat
-Stone edge
-Swords Dance

honchkrow.png

Honchkrow@ Wise Glasses
Nature Gentle
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Heat Wave
-superpower
mixed sets usually goes well with a good kamekaze attack of the opposite side

423-e.png

Gastrodon@ Kings Rock
Nature Quiet
-EQ
-Muddy Water
-Ice Beam
-Recover

sudowoodo.gif

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Nature Naughty
-Wood Hammer
-Sucker Punch
-Rock Slide
-Thunder Punch

snorlax.png

Snorlax@ leftovers/chestoberry
-Belly Drum
-Rest
-Sleep talk/return
-crunch
you really need leftovers if you do bellydrum, and crunch>bodyslam because of coverage

Thank you foxy man
comments in Lime
(cuz ima rebel :p)

Last edited:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
WEll on my honchkrow I really need a flying move. And I already have some fighting moves and Heracross needs brick break because I already have a pokemon with close combat and If Infernape knows Thunderpunch then It could take care of flying foes but I have a thunderpunch and My sudowoodo Can defeat most flying.

I thin your Heracross should be

@Fire/Poison Orb (For Guts)
Adamant

Close Combat
Shadow Claw
Sword Dance
Megahorn

Its my opinion you don'thave to take use it, but if you want go ahead

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
^ poison/burn are too much of a hindrance in-game, go with muscle band

also, closecombat's massive power is much better than worrying about having the same move, and if you want to hit watertypes with thunderpunch you dont want to switch because you'll get nailed in the face with a water attack, (btw infernape outruns most watertypes)
there really isn't much of a point in having a flying move on honch because nightslash is already a powerful STAB with good coverage. and superpower has much more power and coverage than aerial ace

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
Hope you used my guide.

infernape.png

Infernape@ Expert Belt
Nature Mild
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch

This is actually really good.

heracross.png

Heracross@ Metronome
Nature Naughty
-Megahorn
-Brick Break
-Stone edge
-Swords Dance

Uh. What idiot have you a Metronome? That's really stupid. For the love of God, get Adamant nature and a Muscle Band. Close Combat>Brick Break for more hitting power.

honchkrow.png

Honchkrow@ Wise Glasses
Nature Gentle
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Heat Wave
-Arial Ace

Uh. I'll lol later, let me rate this first. Seems like you want him mixed? Well here. Go with a Life Orb for the item because Wise Glasses is fail on this set. Brave Bird/Drill Peck>Aerial Ace. If you want you could put Sucker Punch> Dark Pulse.

423-e.png

Gastrodon@ Kings Rock
Nature Quiet
-EQ
-Muddy Water
-Ice Beam
-Recover

To be honest, the moves look fine for the most part, although Surf>Muddy Water. Nature should be Relaxed.

sudowoodo.gif

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Nature Naughty
-Wood Hammer
-Sucker Punch
-Rock Slide
-Thunder Punch

Seems like you have the right item but wrong moveset. Go with a SubPuncher set. Substitute and Focus Punch are a must, obviously. Sucker Punch stays, and either keep Rock Slide or you can replace it with Stone Edge.

snorlax.png

Snorlax@ Life Orb
-Belly Drum
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Body SLam

I honestly haven't tried a Belly Drum set for Snorlax. How is it working so far? You should have leftovers anyway.

Regardless, I like CurseLax allot.

Snorlax@Leftovers
~Careful
-Curse
-Eathquake
-Rest/Fire Punch
-Return[/QUOTE]

Give you EVs tomorrow.

Final

I Submit to No One

infernape.png

Infernape@ Expert Belt
Nature Mild
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch / Stone Edge

Looks fine. Stone Edge can be considered for hitting Flying Types like Gyarados and Salamence. The latter who resists everything on the set. ThunderPunch may seem like a good idea but Close Combat in most cases hits them harder and Grass Knot already covers most things ThunderPunch would hit and more.

heracross.png

Heracross@ Muscle Band
Nature Adamant / Jolly
-Megahorn
-Brick Break
-Stone edge
-Swords Dance

Please use an Adamant or Jolly Nature because the defense drop from a Special Attack neutral Nature is pointless when using Physical Attacks and Heracross shouldn't be using Special Attacks at all. Also, Muscle Band should be the hold item.

honchkrow.png

Honchkrow@ Wise Glasses
Nature Hasty / Naive / Rash / Mild
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Heat Wave
-Superpower

Superpower is there to defeat the sturdy Special Walls that can take even Nasty Plotted assaults. Also, Gentle is a rubbish Nature in all cases. For this specific set, Hasty, Naive, Rash or Mild Natures are better.

423-e.png

Gastrodon@ Leftovers
Nature Quiet
-EQ
-Muddy Water / Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover

Seems OK but Kings Rock isn't really that helpful since Gastrodon is too slow to benefit from the flinch rate and even with it, the flinch rate is rather low. I would also go for Surf over Muddy Water for Accuracy reasons.

sudowoodo.gif

Sudowoodo@ Leftovers
Nature Adamant
-Wood Hammer
-Sucker Punch
-Rock Slide
-Fire Punch

Use an Adamant Nature please. The Special Defense drop from a Special Attack neutral Nature is pointless without running Special Attacks and Sudowoodo shouldn't be running them ever. I would also use Fire Punch over ThunderPunch since ThunderPunch is rather redundant with Rock Slide and you can't be Roost Stalled by Skarmory with Fire Punch.

snorlax.png

Snorlax@ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
-Curse
-Rest
-Fire Punch
-Body SLam

Belly Drum is rather high risk high reward regardless of who uses it so I would go with Curse instead. Also, Fire Punch should be used over Sleep Talk so you aren't useless against Ghost Types and can hit Steel Types harder. Also, Rest is viable without Sleep Talk with Snorlax since it can actually afford to be asleep for 2 turns given its bulk. Just watch out for Critical hits. For items, Leftovers or Chesto Berry are what you should be using.

Thank you foxy man

Suggestions bolded.

Last edited: