• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diamond: Vulpix Uncommon? lol

Darfix

Am I just extremely unlucky, or am I doing something wrong?

I have my DS Lite, Diamond, and GreenLeaf all connected to one another in a nice big happy threesome, I turn on my game and spend about 2.5 hours on route 209 and saw not a single Vulpix.

Is it that I am doing something wrong, or has the definition of "uncommon" changed to "rarer than a level 999 shiny breedable male Lugia caught with an old rod off route 1 in Pokémon Yellow"?

All sarcasm aside, I am just extremely curious.

Thanks in advance.

Trax

2.5 hours wasted. *sigh* As Einstein once said,"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."