• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
The CN/TPCI version's cuts and the music replacements made the movie nearly unbearable for me.
While the soundtrack change was frustrating, the time cuts were necessary to make the movie fit into Cartoon Network's schedule. The Deoxys movie suffered the same fate on KidsWB.

BTS_fan

Banned
I just rewatched this movie and I have to say that out of the 3 Kalos era films, this one was kinda in the middle. It had the better villains and side characters of the 3 films, but also the worst ending since it was really anti-climactic. Diancie was adorable in a less annoying way than Hoopa, although I still think she's the most unappealing Gen 6 mythical Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
Diancie was adorable in a less annoying way than Hoopa, although I still think she's the most unappealing Gen 6 mythical Pokemon.
I didn't give much thought to Diancie compared to the other Kalos Mythical Pokemon in the movies, but I feel like she was definitely not as helpless as Hoopa for the most part. I liked that she wasn't just a typical damsel in distress, and that she at least took initiative and tried to save herself.