• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (M17)

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
The CN/TPCI version's cuts and the music replacements made the movie nearly unbearable for me.

While the soundtrack change was frustrating, the time cuts were necessary to make the movie fit into Cartoon Network's schedule. The Deoxys movie suffered the same fate on KidsWB.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I just rewatched this movie and I have to say that out of the 3 Kalos era films, this one was kinda in the middle. It had the better villains and side characters of the 3 films, but also the worst ending since it was really anti-climactic. Diancie was adorable in a less annoying way than Hoopa, although I still think she's the most unappealing Gen 6 mythical Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
Diancie was adorable in a less annoying way than Hoopa, although I still think she's the most unappealing Gen 6 mythical Pokemon.

I didn't give much thought to Diancie compared to the other Kalos Mythical Pokemon in the movies, but I feel like she was definitely not as helpless as Hoopa for the most part. I liked that she wasn't just a typical damsel in distress, and that she at least took initiative and tried to save herself.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
This movie was a ton of fun to watch.

• Hearing the XY ost again was music to my ears, coupled with the amazing animation was beautiful!
• The dialogue between Diance and Team Rocket was hilarious! I’m pleasantly surprised that they got a bigger role in this movie as opposed to others.
• The Delphox and Greninja trainers ending together was so random, but I ship
it lol.
• Seeing Astrid at the beginning of the movie was nice.
• Loved the carbink!
• Glad to see Serena using her Rhyhorn racing skills.
• Amazing VA for Xerneas in the dub, wish we had seen more of her. Liked her characterization a lot!
• Good cameo by Diantha and Wikstrom.
• The city looked gorgeous!
• The plot of the movie was pretty straightforward and it worked.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This movie was a ton of fun to watch.

• Hearing the XY ost again was music to my ears, coupled with the amazing animation was beautiful!
• The dialogue between Diance and Team Rocket was hilarious! I’m pleasantly surprised that they got a bigger role in this movie as opposed to others.
it lol.
• Seeing Astrid at the beginning of the movie was nice.
• Loved the carbink!
• Glad to see Serena using her Rhyhorn racing skills.
• Amazing VA for Xerneas in the dub, wish we had seen more of her. Liked her characterization a lot!
• Good cameo by Diantha and Wikstrom.
• The city looked gorgeous!
You r wonderful

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
it lol.
Idk if it happened before this but I remember being so mad the Dub cut out these ending credit scenes segment, its just frustrating, esp when they did the same with XY and SM end credit scenes

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Idk if it happened before this but I remember being so mad the Dub cut out these ending credit scenes segment, its just frustrating, esp when they did the same with XY and SM end credit scenes
I noticed that too, I had to search for the credits on youtube. It is alwas nice for me too see what they include in the final credits!
You mean Ash and Serena right? wink
Oh cricket, you are very consistent!