• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diancie, Hoopa & Volcanion

Favorite Generation 6 mythical?

• Diancie

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion were Generation 6's mythical Pokemon and each one could only be obtained from events. Did you manage to get any or all of them for your collection? Did you also unlock their backstories in XY or their special items in ORAS? Which of these mythicals was your favorite?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I got two Diancie: one from the 17th movie's event distribution in Japan, and one from the first American distribution. I also got two copies of Hoopa and Volcanion from English events. I think Hoopa is my favorite Gen VI Mythical Pokemon just based on its Confined form's design.

TwilightBlade

I got Hoopa from an event myself but had to rely on Wi-fi trades to get Diancie and Volcanion. I remember getting the Diancite in Omega Ruby when I transferred Diancie to that game.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
I remember getting the Diancite in Omega Ruby when I transferred Diancie to that game.

I remember picking it up in those games as well, including the Prison Bottle when I transferred Hoopa to OR/AS. But I don't think I ever used Diancie's Mega Evolution even though I had its corresponding Mega Stone since I consider Mythical Pokemon to be more like collector's items than battlers, so I kept my Diancie in the PC at all times.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
I have all 3 mythicals but I only used Volcanion in battle because I didn't like Diancie or Hoopa. It's so unfair that Diancie got a mega and Hoopa can forme change but Volcanion got nothing like that...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I got all 3 and I really like Volcanion but Hoopa Unbound is so close.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
I have all 3 mythicals but I only used Volcanion in battle because I didn't like Diancie or Hoopa. It's so unfair that Diancie got a mega and Hoopa can forme change but Volcanion got nothing like that...

I also felt that Volcanion not getting an upgrade was somewhat odd considering that the other two Gen VI Mythicals did. Frankly I think that Volcanion had the best portrayal in the Pokemon movies compared to Diancie and Hoopa, so there's that.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
I managed to get all three and the respective items they came with. Never used any of them in any kind of battle, though, if I did or if I ever do Volcanion would probably be the one I use. Maybe Diancie too, just because I like Megas.

ajcrowthepkmnmaster

Pokémon Master
I managed to get Hoopa in an event a few years back, but the other two escaped me. Was annoying cos I always thought the other two were cooler!

If anyone from this thread has a spare Dianice they'd be willing to trade me I have definitely won't say no!

I liked Volcanion the most out of that trio of Mythicals but was anyone else also a little mad that Volcanion never got a form change or Mega Evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.