• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diancie Princess of the Diamond Domain (XY SP2)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Diancie, Princess of the Ore Country

The Diamond Ore Country is in crisis, and so the leader, Diancie, and her four Carbink butlers have decided to hunt down the legendary Pokémon, Xerneas, in order to try and resolve things. However, on the way, they encounter many trials, including encountering a Pangoro who is stuck in a log. Will they be able to find Xerneas?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts.

Diancie is in a cabin and then hops towards a balcony and sees an autumn leaf falling nearby her.

She also hears a Pokemon crying in the distance.

She then jumps off and wanders off somewhere.

A group of Carbink are bringing some stuff to the Diancie, but they realise that she has left and then proceed to go off after her.

The Carbink are ambushed by an Ariados, but they escape (I think).

Diancie finds the Pokemon who was crying, a Pangoro who is trapped in a log.

The Carbink then catch up to Diancie, before a group of Ariados ambush all of them.

Pangoro scares off the Ariados and it turns out that a Puncham was also in the log and Pangoro was trying to rescue the Pancham.

It is now sunset and the Carbink are with Diancie, but a Honedge is spying on them from a tree.

What Honedge is seeing is being shown Diancie and the Carbink to some sort of mysterious person.

Diancie is off to find Xerneas with the three Carbink following close behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The Special starts.

Diancie is in a human-made house.

Is autumn in the place.

Diancie runs out of the human house.

A group of Carbink appears and enters the house. Diancie is not present.

There's someone that is aware of Diancie.

There's an Ariados that tries to attack the group of Carbink. Diancie notices the danger. And notices a Pangoro trapped in the wood..

Again, the group of Carbink and Pangoro will try to rescue Carbink.

POangoro (still inside of the wood) is trying to defeat the group of Ariados with no success.

There's a Pancham and now the Pancham and Pangoro lives.

There's a Honedge around. And someone is watching while Diancie is searching for Xerneas.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
THIS SPECIAL WAS ONLY 5 MINS LONG? What the hell?

And now they're playing the Pikachu short?

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Well, wasn't that a cute little special. Wish there was more. Also, Miriss had a cameo with her father's Honedge standing atop a tree to watch Diancie.

"Hime-sama!" Jesus, that squeeky voiced Carbink.

Janovy

Banned
This was always going to be a very short episode, considering it's in a 2 hour block with a 70 minute movie and a 22 minute short and new movie content.
I see. I expected something more along the lines of the Mewtwo prologue we got before M16.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I see. I expected something more along the lines of the Mewtwo prologue we got before M16.

There was no Pikachu short with that movie in that showing, though. The Meloetta special was aired on a different day.

Regardless, can we keep discussion in this thread to just be about the contents of this special.

nuzamaki90

They really could have not shown the Pikachu short to add some time to this special. The moment things start to git gud it's over like that.

Oh well, it was a nice little thing nonetheless. I thought Pangoro was pretty funny tbh

LizardonX

Banned
We missed out on the talonflame ep for this? couldn't they have just shown both so Ash's fletchling gets to evolve before the movie?

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
We missed out on the talonflame ep for this? couldn't they have just shown both so Ash's fletchling gets to evolve before the movie?

No, the movie from the previous year has always aired two days before the new movie. It's a tradition. This was a part of the two hour special encompassing it.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ok that was really cute and funny. I have been bitten by the hype bug again.

diakyu

I'm in love with the Carbink. I take it that's Joke doing the talking, with the elder being absent as expected. But it was a cute special, but all it really did for me is hope the Carbinks get up to more antics in the movie.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
There's one thing about this special that confuses me. That girl who owns a Chesnaught and that Honedge (don't know her name) is being seen as more of a villain since she's spying on Diancie, but I thought she was one of the good guys

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
There's one thing about this special that confuses me. That girl who owns a Chesnaught and that Honedge (don't know her name) is being seen as more of a villain since she's spying on Diancie, but I thought she was one of the good guys
She's not one of the good guys. She works with her father and he is the main antagonist of the movie.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
She's not one of the good guys. She works with her father and he is the main antagonist of the movie.
I thought the trainers with Greninja & Delphox were the main antagonists

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

diakyu

It's Majima

Di doesn't join this initial search for Xerneas.
Ah thank you very kindly. I knew Di wasn't in this special but I had missed why.