• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diancie Princess of the Diamond Domain (XY SP2)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
While this special was too cutesy with Diancie and the Carbink's antics in my opinion, the animation made up for it big time. Also, seeing Pangoro stuck in a log made me cackle and I sobbed with joy when it was reunited with Pancham. Pancham's presence makes everything better imo.

zhixun

Finally I get a chance to watch this one. I wish this episode lasts longer but I like the gathering between Yancham and Goronda.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That Diancie voice is gonna irritate me the whole movie.
It's really annoying... But then again this is a Pokemon dub so I shouldn't have expected much.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Is it just me or does Serena's VA do Diancie's voice?

Alola Adventurer

Is it just me or does Serena's VA do Diancie's voice?

That is what I thought, too but this is proven false as Haven Paschall (Voice of Serena) was not featured in the credits.

So...when's the 17th movie going to air on TV in Japan? I can't wait to watch it.

Not 100% sure, but if I were to guess, next year on a break, as M16 had its first ever Japanese TV airing during one of the times XY was on a break.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Diancie is voiced by Caitlin Glass for those who wanted to know.

SmartD

So I watched the prequel on the website. It was short, but nice. Two of the Carbink don't seem to talk like the other one.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Diancie is voiced by Caitlin Glass for those who wanted to know.
She must be a pretty good voice actress since I saw that she also voices Evergreen on Fairy Tail, though when she plays Diancie I can't find any similarities in her voice

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Ditto with not 'hearing' Caitlin Glass. I probably wasn't really paying attention so I couldn't hear the similarities myself.

As for the special itself, I thought it was okay as a little preview. Seeing Pangoro being a little sweetheart after being helped with cute. :) Diancie was cute too when she remained oblivious to how much she worried her attendant Carbink. lol

EDIT: Oops, my first sentence was directed at Mr.Munchlax. ;P

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'll just have to get over the voice I guess, I still find it a tad annoying but whatever.

Apparently the actor is good so my opinion on it might change.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was a great intro to the Carbink and Diancie.
I loved the Carbink butlers.

JudySpell

Banned
Carbink and Diancie were mildly entertaining during their adventure and Pangoro was weirdly loveable while he was in the log. 6/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Even though this was a prequel to the events in the Diancie movie, nothing of significance happened, so this special kind of lacked a purpose. I liked Diancie's English dub voice, though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Watching Diancie and the Melecie have a short misadventure during their hunt for Xerneas was amusing and all, although unlike the Mewtwo movie prologue special, this one seemed rather insipid and almost unneeded since hardly anything connected to the Diancie movie happened.

Daizy

I call you honey
Diancie was cool in the movie but here she seemed awkward and kinda lame. I guess that the lack of action in the special made her adventure seem less exciting.