• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dibut's Trade Shop

Dibut

Welcome trainers!

I have collected a variety of pokemon to trade and breed and am now here on the forums! Below is a list of some of the more exciting or hard to get pokemon I have acquired as well as a list of pokemon that I want in return. If you have any questions feel free to PM me but please keep all direct requests on this thread. Breeding services for IVs and Natures coming soon. If I have a pokemon with a Hidden ability it will have its ability listed next to its name in parenthesis.*NO HACKED POKEMON*

I HAVE POKERUS!!!! Please let me know if you would like it on your pokemon before I trade with you.

Available to Trade (as an egg or lvl 1):

Abra ;063;
Absol
Aerodactyl
Aipom
Amaura
Anorith
Archen
Aron
Axew
Bagon
Beldum
Bergmite (sturdy)
Bronzor
Bulbasaur ;001;
Cacnea
Carbink
Charmander
Chespin
Chinchou
Cleffa
Corsola
Cranidos
Deino
Dratini
Drilbur
Druddigon
Duskull
Dwebble
Elekid
Exeggcute
Eevee (anticipation)
Fennikin
Ferroseed ;597;
Flabebe (Symbiosis)
Froakie
Gastrodon
Gible
Goomy
Growlithe
Hawlucha
Heracross (Moxie)
HootHoot
Igglybuff
Joltik
Kabuto
Karrablast
Kecleon (Protean)
Klink
Krabby
Lapras
Larvesta
Larvitar
Lileep
Lilipup (Run Away)
Lunatone
Magby
Magnemite
Mankey
Mareep
Mawile (Sheer Force)
Mincinno (Skill Link)
Munchlax
Munna
Natu
Noibat
Numel ;322;
Omanyte
Pancham (Scrappy)
Paras
Phanphy
Pidove
Pineco
Pinsir (Moxie)
Poliwag
Ponyta
Ralts
Remoraid
Rotom
Rufflet
Sandshrew
Scyther (Technician)
Seedot
Seel
Sewaddle
Shellder
Shelmet
Shieldon
Shinx
Shroomish (Quick Feet)
Shuckle
Shuppet
Skarmory
Solrock
Spheal (Oblivious)
Spinarak
Spiritomb
Spritzee
Squirtle
Staryu
Stunky
Surskit
Swirlix
Tangela
Tauros
Teddiursa (Get Honey)
Tirtouga
Togepi
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Tropius
Tympole
Tyrunt
Venipede (Speed Boost)
Venonat
Voltorb
Vulpix
Wurmple
Yanma
Zigzagoon
Zorua
Zubat (Infiltrator)

Ditto (not lvl 1, mostly around 50ish)

Pokemon That I want (This is based on availability, some of these may not be acquired in game until later):

Baltoy
Castform
Clamperl (male and female)
Cottonee
Elgyem
Feebas
Frillish
Koffing
Kriketot
Meowth
Misdreavus
Porygon
Slakoth
Stantler
Tynamo
Yamask

Any Legendary Pokemon
Gen 2/3/4/5 starters
Any shinies

Items I want:

Almost all of the Battle maison items
Lucky Egg
Masterball
Berries (certain types)
Ability Capsule

Currently training:
Grimer (adamant) Outstanding stats, 31hp/31ATT/31DEF/31SpA/31SpD/27Speed
Togepi (calm) 31 def/31 SpA/31 SpD
Joltik (Modest)
Klink (Adamant)
Helioptile (Modest) 31HP/31ATT/31DEF/31SpA/27SpD/31Speed
Scyther (Adamant) 31Att/31Speed
Skarmory

I will update this section as I finish breeding Flawless or Near flawless Pokemon. I can breed additional mons as orders come in (I only handle a few orders at one time).

Final Bit:
All Serebii rules apply, trading is done (mostly) 1 for 1. I do know that a fair amount of what I want is not available but the list was made to minimize the amount of editing I have to do if/when they become available. If you see something here that you want but do not have something I need ask away; I am trying to complete my dex and may agree to a trade for a pokemon I don't have or haven't seen previously.

I will edit when I deem appropriate, and I will do my best to reply in the thread. PM with questions, Use thread for offers. I work on a first come first serve basis, please form an orderly line. Please allow time for breeding and hatching if I run out of a specific pokemon. I am most active during the evenings (GMT -8) but can arrange a time to trade depending on circumstance and schedule. I apologize for poor grammar and spelling errors.

Please be sure to send your Friend code when we agree to trade :)

Have a great day Trainers!

1.01: Made the list easier to read (alphabetized), added Items to the list, removed a few pokemon from my Want list, added a few to my breed-able list.
1.02: Added Electabuzz and Ponyta to Trade list, added currently training section.
1.03: Added Cacnea, Helioptile, Mankey and changed the list to offer baby pokemon instead of their evolved forms.
1.04: Finally acquired a Skarmory and a Noibat and a Corsola. Finished Training the grimer.
1.05: Began adding HA's to the list.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I want a Togepi and a Amaura I can trade you a Petilil and Cacturne.

Dibut

@Alteraphim - sent a pm

@BlackwingMarauder - sounds great! Unfortunately I am at work right now, and cannot get on the internet using the DS. I should be able to get on in a few hours or so (maybe around lunchtime). If not, the earliest will be 9pm pst tonight.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
That's fine I am online most of the day except on Monday-Friday but today I am home so I can get online :D

Dibut

@BlackwingMarauder - Awesome, will let you know via PM when I get on.

Dibut

We absolutely can. I will set all three aside for you.

iTarTar

I have: Alakazam, Electabuzz, JPN Espeon, Maractus, Snorunt (F), Sawbuck.
The main things I want on your list are: Gible Adamant Rough Skin, Rotom Calm, Shinx Jolly Rivalry.
Is this acceptable?

dlc233

Hey! I would like a Seedot, a Growlithe and a Spiritomb. I can trade you a Snorunt, a Skarmory and a Horsea

I want a female Shroomish really badly, but don't have anything on your list. T__T
Is there anything else you'd be willing to take for one?

Dibut

Sorry for the delay everyone, I am home from work now. I shall be on shortly, so send me a PM with the following details; FC, Friend name, the trades we agreed on.

@BlackMarauder - totally fine, we can still do the other trades. I want the cacnea more so we can do that one for the Amaura.
@Cassandra - let me see if I can hatch a female one, shouldn't take too long.
@Henraye - soounds good, I can do that
@iTarTar - sorry, I don't have ones that fulfil those requirements. I will keep you in mind if one shows up.

Dibut

@DLC233 - unfortunately the spiritomb got wonder traded away in a sleepy stupor last night (darn!) but I can trade the seedot and growlithe for the snorunt and skarmory

Dibut

Reacquired the Spiritomb, working on the female shroomish

Dibut

For those of you who have asked for trades I have added your friend codes. Today is the last day that I work this week and should be readily available the rest of the week. I will try to find you when you are on.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
For those of you who have asked for trades I have added your friend codes. Today is the last day that I work this week and should be readily available the rest of the week. I will try to find you when you are on.

Dibut, have we exchanged friend codes yet?

Dibut

I believe I have you added, I don't think you have added me. Our codes are in our sigs though, so easy peasy.