1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Did an experience change your views towards a certain Pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Hilda, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilda

Hilda Well-Known Member

I'll give it a go, but be here with eye-burners.

2. Dark Violet Moon Ray

Dark Violet Moon Ray Well-Known Member

I never could figure out how to actually use its system. Partly because it's all in WAPANESE.

3. I liked oshawott more after seeing it and its evolutions using their shells as weapons

4. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

I was fairly ambiguous towards Maractus until it saved my *** in the Rental PWT, now I love the thing and intend on using it eventually.

5. Sweet_Melody

Sweet_Melody Super Cool

Same with a chandelure I had :D

6. LavaridgeBoy

LavaridgeBoy Not alwys black&wite

same thing with me but it was with a unfezelant

7. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

When I was little, in ny Leaf Green game, i saw mankey and got afraid of him cause i though tht ppl fused a monkey and a pig (which i still dont understand) and also, why is he a fighting type!? still sorta creepy

8. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I know before I started playing White I had no interest in frillish and jellicent, but when I had a difficult battle with a level 34 fighting pokemon and all I had left was the level 5 jellicent, it won the battle for me (after a reeaaaallllly long time). Now I plan to include a jellicent in all my Black/White games. I always have those pokemon that I keep reusing game to game because they prove to be great fighters, like luxray, quagsire, and golem.

9. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Yes. Zoroark disappoint me, and I expected far too much from it, seeing how awesome it is in the anime

10. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Zoroak was indeed disappointing. It has an awesome design and type, but it isn't that good battle-wise :(

11. Cloud_Arcanine

Cloud_Arcanine Scarlett starlett

Similar experience with me, except it was in the Sinnoh Battle Frontier and I ended up renting a Mantyke that kicked anything anybody threw at it!

12. trident20

trident20 ground types

he' good its just he cant take a hit

13. Nyarlathotep

It barely can. Any neutral hit takes more than half of its HP. -_-

14. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

Those are glass cannons for ya, though it's so-so for Zoroark.

15. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Well, I learnt to like Crobat. I hated it when Koga used it in GSC, but when my first Golbat evolved, a whole new world opened up for me. lol (Double Team)

16. Nyarlathotep

I know. I am not a fan of them.

I tend to prefer bulky and sturdy Pokémon. Fortunately, most of the Dark-, Ghost- and some Bug-Type Pokémon can't take some hits before fainting.

17. Rotomknight

Rotomknight THE GREATEST TRAINER

I liked braviary a bit, i trained one in white 2 with defiant.
    I used it against marshall, it's enemy's intimidate upped it.
    I used it against Grimsly and he kept spamming rock tomb on it.
    Now I think grimsley shouldn't be in the E4 and Braviary is top notch, and should be OU, I started slacking it's training, need to fix that.

18. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

Really? Well, it's basically your typical fast&power attacker with the resistance of a piece of paper. Only, it also has a peculiar ability.

19. Brownie

Brownie Anti Drew & paul fan

I don't really like Pikachu, it's everywhere. Raichu is way better.

20. Nyarlathotep

The problem is that unlike most glass cannons, it rarely can defeat a Pokémon before fainting, unless it is facing a Psychic- or Ghost-Type.

Why GF did this to Zoroark (And Liepard as well) is beyond me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.