• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did an experience change your views towards a certain Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilda

Did an event occur which lead to you looking at a Pokemon differently than before? For example, I had a close friend who really liked Azumarill, but now we're not friends anymore and I see bitterness when I look at Azumarill.

HoboJak

Unbroken
When I was little I had pokemon cards, I let my brother use some of my cards granted he DID NOT ante my Tangela. He did. And he lost. Now, that didn't change anything about how much I <3 Tangela, but, one of my friends gave me a charizard, and another gave me a Charmander and Charmeleon. They are easily my favorite starters, and some of my favorite pokemon now. :)
I still hate my brother for losing my Tangela.

Someone on SerebiiForums said Lileep's tentacles look like penises.
I now refuse to use it.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I started liking Darmanitan after using one in Pokémon Conquest. Its Fire Blast is devastating. Plus, the design isn't that bad...

I'll probably use one when I start a new game in my Black or Black 2 versions.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I didn't really like Sawsbuck, but I took a trip to the local park and got into photographing the stags there, and now I always have to have one in my party. XD Sad, but true. Loveee them now. <3

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
There's always some really ugly Pokemon in a Gen that I say I'll never use.

And then I use them and I wind up loving them. Happens every time.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
Never cared much for the swoobat line, reminded me too much of zubat. That is until, I unintentionally used a swoobat in the Elite 4 and it ended up saving me.

LizardonX

Banned
I never used piplup ingame ever. Then I saw piplup up and away and I went AWESOME. It also made me love draco meteor. Come to think of it I really watched DP out of order.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
After seeing Giovanni's Beedrill kick Lance's Dragon pokemon's butts in the manga, I think it's one of the most badass pokemon ever. Through the manga I also learned to appreciate underrated pokemon like Raticate and Doduo more.

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
Cacturne. I read A fanfic called total pokemon island and the way he auther portrayed him just made me want to have one on my team. If your interested look it up.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Ooh, I forgot, which I probably shouldn't have. I used to have a dog that looked very similar to Granbull, so I make it tradition in each game to get myself a Male Granbull and name it after my dog. Then I use it for contests etc, so he's gonna be a movie star this time around by the looks of it. I'm sad, I know, but I never really gave much thought to Granbull before my dog died. Still need to get one for B2. >.<

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I didn't like the Roggengola line from the start, but when I began using one and saw that it had potential to be on my team as pretty much a powerhouse, I began to use it. ^_^ Now I like it :3 seeing Ash get a Roggengola in the anime as well and using it in battle is cool :p Powerful ^_^

Ferrin

Easily Lost
^ignores^ i didn't plan on training a cottonee until somebody recommended them on my RMT thread.they are now my favorite pokémon:]

Ever since level-grinding for my Zubat in SS, I've grown fond of Crobat. Used to diss 'em because of... Well, you should know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.